Caterpillar Shows It's Stuff! From Motopsycho

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Caterpillar - Hydraulics Guts and a Good Operator !

This tower was specifically built to show off the
physical power of the excavator. What ever the operator of this machine gets paid,
it's not enough!
AND, you certainly don't want to bump the wrong
control knob!!!

Cat1.jpg

Cat2.jpg

Cat3.jpg

Cat4.jpg

I have seen this one and it is very cool! It's not a CAT brand excavator, it looks like either a German or Asian brand, although the CAT excavators have been made in Japan for some time.

They must really have faith in the product,
look at the people standing around on the ground.

I'd **** if a hydraulic hose blew while up near the top!

How about if one of those tower cables snaps?Look out below!!One of my racing buddy,s pattened an automatic shot of valve for hyd.lines.Basically so it doesn,t pump hyd. fluid when broke.He works heavy equipment.Very smart dude,he races a Chebby small block to the tune of 9.30 on race gas.That,s impressive!

Yeah it would be bombs f---kin away if any cable or hyd likes went south for sure...pretty cool display though....wonder if that operator got a big bonus for that....nah he prob was thinking like we are...i hope this s--t don't break

That's some serious German engineering on both the excavator and the tower. I didn't see that tower budge so much as an inch.

There's no reason we can't build equipment like that here with one exception....Corporate Greed. Nothing wrong with making money mind you...That's the American way. It's just when cut's are made just so the CEO can get two more houses and spend 1 million bucks on his daughters wedding, people stop buying the product because of sub-standard training, materials, labor and engineering and the company starts to fail yet the CEO gets a 110 million dollar bonus is when the system fails.

Rant Over. :) How do those people sleep at night?? OK, now it's over. :) :)

your are right it is not a cat. but cat is in japan big time and that is what is keeping cat going . the aisan market i know this for a fact because i work for cat. and we here about it every monday in our weekly plant meeting.

There's no reason we can't build equipment like that here with one exception....Corporate Greed. Nothing wrong with making money mind you...That's the American way. It's just when cut's are made just so the CEO can get two more houses and spend 1 million bucks on his daughters wedding, people stop buying the product because of sub-standard training, materials, labor and engineering and the company starts to fail yet the CEO gets a 110 million dollar bonus is when the system fails.

Rant Over. :) How do those people sleep at night?? OK, now it's over. :) :)

This sounds like some spill over from the China thread ramcharger. LOL

That was to cool Thanks for sharing.
I almost mist top fuel at Norwalk Ohio.

thats insane. Its a small excavator, but impressive none the less. I wonder if that is a production model or something they built just for that. All the excavators I see around here have a different setup with the cylinders on the boom. Those look like they are designed to have more digging (or lifting) power. I'm certainly not smooth enough operator to do that!!

-
Back