Not open for further replies.

737jetdr

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of Centerline auto drags polished for sale 2 are 15x5.5 and 2 are 15x8.5 small bolt pattern. back spacing on the 15x8.5 is 4 7/8". I jumped the gun and purchased these for my valiant wagon before I purchased it. I was told it still had the small pattern. They were wrong. Just looking get my cash back at this point. Asking $500 or best offer. I can ship but buyer pays the shipping. I can deliver to the Mopar Nats next Saturday if interested. Wheels come with center caps and lug nuts. Wheels are in nice shape. Wish I could use them.
centerline rears.jpg
centerline fronts.jpg

Last edited:
Will the back wheels fit under stock fenders? Being 8.5" wide with that backspacing. Wondering if I can stuff them in my 65 barracuda. Thanks.

I've got a 66 Cuda. I doubt they will fit. 8" with a 4.5" backspacing is as big as I can fit under it. I just bought a wagon and it has radiused wheel wells so they would work on it. Wish they had the same wheelwells on the cudas.

Do the 8.5's have a part # on them?

Price drop to $475 plus shipping. I will be driving to Alabama for vacation next month down I-65 . Might be able to meet along the way to save shipping if someone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back