Central Alberta Members!

-
You were out to the Mopar Castrol event last summer? As was I! I believe I was the only gold colour Duster out there. I'm sure we will run into one another then. I'm a young punk(26), usually wearing a black ball cap backwards. What does your ride look like?

Hey 71 duster, wasn't it you that was having problems getting a good machine shop to do your motor. What ever happened with that.

Terry

Whoa, if that's the case, I would recommend Authority Automotives! He's the guy that's going to do mine, and I have yet to hear anything bad about his work!

Thanks,I ended up going to The Block Shop, they are a distributor for Hughes suff and Brian was really good to deal with and a mopar guy.

The only machine shop I visited that was willing to work on somthing most shops have never heard. A budget.

The engine runs great going to see them soon for some tuning help they have a 5 gas analyzer to put it on and really get it dialed in.

:love7:
Hi ev1 I just bought a 72 Demon Sizzler. Can anyone tell if they know the Production #'s
Thanks Hollie

This is all I know for 72 Demons
Demon Slant Six 318 340
2,885 2,975 3,210

I don't know about specific packages, but maybe someone on here does.
This info came from allpar

thank you for your help.....
I have enclosed a picture of her.going to enjoy this one.

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

Thank you
Hubby is glad he converted me from a Ford lady to mopar..only took him 6 years....

Here is a pic for some motivation. The car is an original 340 3sp manual trans car, It's running a 4 sp in it now. It is an orignal green go (lime) car. When I got it, it was yellow and before that white.

demon2.jpg

Well, I guess I might as well jump in here since it's a Alberta thing anyway, not just central. My avitar shows the '70 dart that I was driving at the time, sorry to say that I hit some black ice this winter and rolled it twice in the ditch @ 65 mph. I'm ok, and the car started and drove good until the cops stopped me in Taber! (120 miles from the accident) It didn't even blow off the full size dart hubcaps off the back! it had bbp bare ralleys on the front. The wheels did not bend at all and the tires didn't go flat. No leaks. This is a testiment to the strength of these dart 4 doors, it drove perfectly even though there was no windshild! I got stopped btw because I had no tail lights believe it or not! The fuse fell out! It was -18 c or 0 F. It was a 57,000 mile car orig paint and no rust. 318 auto. what a shame. I used the R.C.M.P. officer's cell phone to call a friend of mine and we loaded it up an trailered it back to Lethbridge that night. I have since transferred all of the engine and suspension into a '69 valiant 100 2 door post I had lying around, and it's almost ready to drive now. I had just converted the whole front end to bbp discs and rebuilt the whole susp. 3 months earlier. What a story eh? Maybe i'll post it with some pics... what do you guys think? Tom.:evil4:

Thanks, Keith. I will show some pics as soon as I can figure out how to load them. I have a lot of pics to go through and am still new at the picture thing. I'm also thinking of posting some pics of the project cars that I have for sale too. Tom.:-D

Spruce Grove, AB here....does anyone know where to get a full 8 3/4 rear drum to drum? sure grip would be awesome.

Hey guys great looking cars, sorry to breakin from out west here, but I was wondering if you could let me know something?

Is Flatla Auto wrecking still around, I'm looking at pricing out some sheet metal for my car.

m0parlady, do you have a contact no. for Flatla Auto wrecking?
Need some bumber brackets for my 65 cuda.
tia

his # is 403-377-2824
Good luck finding you parts..hubby says there is a 65 Cuda in Flatla's yard.

-
Back