-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chargerz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I got these headers from a user here in this forum, BUT they are not what i was looking for, i don't remember what i paid for them but $240. shipped to lower 48 takes them or i can trade for an M1 Mopar intake for a 340, or i can also trade them for a set of Lower control arms WITH the sway bar tabs for 73- UP A body ... i never used them headers only as a mock up on my 340 on the engine stand, they look to be in perfect conditions, DON'T need them so they got to go .... wanna buy or trade ... let me know ....

Attachments

• pics 006.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 812
  • pics 008.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 765
Are these are "A" body Super Comp headers with a 1-7/8 primary tube?

Im glad I see that #1 tube going straight down and back, I just built mine like that. Need anything else for a trade?

Super Comps come with 1 3/4 primaries, unless there's a discontinued version with 1 7/8. Can you verify the diameter or post the part number?

I could do a Holley Strip Dominator. Excellent shape. Let me know what you think.

How about a new victor 340 that has been powder coated silver/aluminum ?
2.png
[/IMG]
2.png

Hooker Super comp headers part # 5204 .. for those of you needing the part #... thanks .

I e-mailed you 3 set of pictures on the Holley Strip Dominator intake. (Not carb, LOL! That was funny by the way.)

Attachments

• Holley Strip Dominator 018.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 456
  • Holley Strip Dominator 017.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 444
  • Holley Strip Dominator 016.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 443
  • Holley Strip Dominator 003.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 456
  • Holley Strip Dominator 001.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 453
  • Holley Strip Dominator 009.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 450
No idea i sent a pm he said we would have to do the deal quickly, all i asked is he verify part number and send me paypal info and i never heard back from him, i realized he posted part number the next day so i again tried to contact him and again no reply. Now they are sold..............

rumblefish360,darndart is Kevin, and dartsport74 sorry for the delay, and i tried to post the part # as soon as i was able to, work 10 hrs a day, and don't have a PAY PAL acct .. sorry
any ways .. headers are "SOLD" .. thanks to all ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back