• superbirds.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 320
  • superbirds2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 319
  • superbirds3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 296
  • superbirds4.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 332
I personally hate them [jmo] i have some friends that went to petty garage and saw them up close and said they look cool but the proportions of the nose and wing were a little out of wack.

The blue looks best to me also but I'm not a fan of the 20" 'Magnum' wheels.
This one looks pretty good in black.
Dallas

Attachments

• late model Daytona.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 262
Didn't someone do or someone is currently making a Cuda conversion package?

I can't believe no one has done this yet. I had a flashback when I saw this pic. :D
If I can ever unload most of my old stuff I plan to own a new Challenger. I made the mistake of driving a few.
Dallas

Attachments

• challymodtophippie.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 253
Didn't someone do or someone is currently making a Cuda conversion package?

Here's a pic. Check out the grille. I believe there is also a version that has modified quarters to lose the Challenger bodyline and make it straight like the original E-body Barracudas.
Dallas

Attachments

• Dream 'vert-1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 274
I'll keep on buying old Mopars. I swore I'd never buy a new Chrysler product again after what they did to the dealership I worked at. Just plain dirty.

Not a big fan of the winged conversions but the blue one looks the best. I do like the Cuda conversion a lot.

Dallas

Whoa. That is the best one I've seen yet, and I'm a fan of the kit as a whole.

Someone should make one for the actual chargers though. See if they can't do something with those back doors. (I vote suicide doors... just saying. if they have to be there, they can at least be badass.)

the Cuda package was brought out as a wide body kit by a company which supplies them to Mr Norms Garage I can't find there name right now but they also had planned a performance pack as well , If you got the green you can also get a convertible blown hemi cuda from Mr Norms , think like 100K or so for that one and they were only making like 1 in each colour to make them rarer. Darn you Dallas I was over the new body style till you put that mod top pic in my head , that would be even cooler than the Mr Norms stuff and only cost about a grand to do .

I can't believe no one has done this yet. I had a flashback when I saw this pic. :D
If I can ever unload most of my old stuff I plan to own a new Challenger. I made the mistake of driving a few.
Dallas

I hate yellow cars, but that one looks pretty sick. :)

the Cuda package was brought out as a wide body kit by a company which supplies them to Mr Norms Garage I can't find there name right now but they also had planned a performance pack as well , If you got the green you can also get a convertible blown hemi cuda from Mr Norms , think like 100K or so for that one and they were only making like 1 in each colour to make them rarer. Darn you Dallas I was over the new body style till you put that mod top pic in my head , that would be even cooler than the Mr Norms stuff and only cost about a grand to do .

Oh please... please do it.

As if the challenger wasn't bad enough already adding that wing and nose is hideous looking. And those half assed Cuda conversions aren't much better.

Joe, do know where I can view the Cuda conversion kits?

The black one appeals because the photo angle hides half the nasty, and the color hides the rest of the damage. Horrible idea. Man, I was hungry for breakfast but not now.

I'm with you gunbunny, no more new nothing.

My grocery getter is a 2008 but its no hot rod car. Air bags and hot rods mix like oil and water. Chrome steel bumpers look better and stay on during a crash.

So many great 70's cars still around, long as its rust free it stay around long as these newer cars will be. You want better mpg use a V6 or even a 4 banger.

You think you got cheated poorly gunbunny, what about all the people GM and Chrysler screwed over with their bankruptcies. Suppliers, workers, retirees all got cheated of what they were promised and now we can hear about how much GM and Chrysler makes each quarter, like we should care. What good does Chrysler earning $436 million, up from the $181 million it earned a year earlier do us ??? .The ceo's and upper management are there only ones benefiting from it.

All the trademarks and property should had been sold off in bankruptcy court. That is how it used to be. The courts now steal from the little people. Oh GM and Chrysler provides jobs, heck so would any other automaker who could had took their place.

The names are the same but nothing else.

Joe, do know where I can view the Cuda conversion kits?

There are a few here. [ame="http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&tab=wi&q=2011%20cuda%20conversion&sa=N&biw=480&bih=208&sei=b1oZUNCeG-Tc6wGc8YCQBQ#p=0"]2011 cuda conversion - Google Search[/ame]

if you have ever seen the norms cuda conversion up close,,its cheaply done,,the tail lites are re pop 70 or 71 cuda,,but the problem is the cheap filler panel they make to house the re pop tail lites

i agree cant belive no one has done a top conversion,,,i dig that mod top on the challenger,,,

hoping my self to get a challenger before they stop building them,,,rumor is 2014,,,, they are talking a cuda from the factory,,,on a completely new plat form,,,,which makes it very costly,,,,why a new plat form is what ide liek to know,,,

Dallas

This one was at our car clubs show last year. I'm not all fired up about them myself but I guess this one is really fast. They had a story on it in one of the Mopar Mags don't know which one it was in though.

Hey look at that fancy little Swinger in the background!!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 134
I'm hearing the new platform is for Maseratti {sp}and the Cuda is one of the sister products to share the cost of new platform development ,I also heard it might be eligible for the new supercharged hemi which will definitely put me on the list of proud owners eh lol. Maseratti has a history of round back window coupes like the first gen barracudas so heres hoping for a 1st gen body with a 69 nose and can a blown hemi -can you sat shwinggg

I'm hearing the new platform is for Maseratti {sp}and the Cuda is one of the sister products to share the cost of new platform development ,I also heard it might be eligible for the new supercharged hemi which will definitely put me on the list of proud owners eh lol. Maseratti has a history of round back window coupes like the first gen barracudas so heres hoping for a 1st gen body with a 69 nose and can a blown hemi -can you sat shwinggg

i too was hoping the cuda rumor was based on a first or second gen barracuda,,,as it would go great in NHRA as well for prostock,,,but ralph from SRT is talking a cuda based on the E body,,,

well thats not what I want to here for sure , at the Auto shows last winter it was said it would be a smaller wheelbase than the Challenger and take some of it's styling cues from the first gen cars , it is after all going to marketed as a 50th anniversary model so lets hope it's more A than E eh !

-
Back