changing colors 71 dart 1 man home resto.

-
Well I hear tell you got the engine in and running Noel

a big Congratulations bud

Now lets hear that rumble :colors:

I saved the picture of your power steering unit, You know how it is when you need references to look at, my ramcharger will need small block power steering brackets

Stop on by plumcrazy73.

Well I just read through my thread here and all I can say is its disturbing how it jumps all over the place and has no end. LOL #-o
I ended up having a cracked block in the #6 cylinder bore right at the ring line. I was able to score a 340 block and get her going again. I haven't done much more with the interior, actually I have the guages out at the moment(@4 months now) but still drive it when needed.
Reading through this has me thinking about my car again.

Well I hear tell you got the engine in and running Noel

a big Congratulations bud

Now lets hear that rumble :colors:

I saved the picture of your power steering unit, You know how it is when you need references to look at, my ramcharger will need small block power steering brackets
I was stopped at a drawbridge the other day and the guy in the car behind me get out on his phone and holds it to my exhaust..haha I also gave it a little goose on the throttle for him, he thanked me.:rock:
I need to head over to the Time to Get Started thread and see you progress memike.

I was stopped at a drawbridge the other day and the guy in the car behind me get out on his phone and holds it to my exhaust..haha I also gave it a little goose on the throttle for him, he thanked me.:rock:
I need to head over to the Time to Get Started thread and see you progress memike.

I have not seen a draw bridge in many years :colors:
I know what you mean looking threw our threads, Mine goes back and forth, sort of taking one step forward and 3 steps back at times :tongue9:
You will see that mother nature is following Leanna's parts she has dun and striking her wrath upon here work along with taking here shop out.
Victoria is up and running beautifully :colors:, But my computer has quit down loading pictures from my camera for some reason :pale:, I will get my brother Ken to figure it out if I can take him away from his work and family
Thus the reason I had nothing for the TGIF thread this Strongend :glasses8:

Nice work here, homecloned! I hope mine comes out half as nice as yours is looking!

-
Back