Charles Emerson Winchester from Mash passed today

-
worked a lot.

was in original season of Charlie's Angels as their lawyer.

great character actor

RIP

A great actor that died too young. RIP David, your work will continue to be a legacy of your great talent that will be enjoyed by many far beyond your passing.

Living here in Portland I would hear I thought of him conducting an orchestra at the coast where he lived? I always thought one day I may go see him in person and now not.
RIP

If you get a chance , watch him on YouTube "Better Off Dead ", with John Cusack.... Kim Darby's "his wife.."makes him wear a wacky costume " ....
Priceless...
His wonderful work on MASH , extended the series ...,to be honest. This was the one T.V. series ,that was self aware. God Bless David and family.....

Sad to hear this.
I thought he was a fine actor, especially in M.A.S.H.
R.I.P. David........

It was a great show. Fond memories watching it with Dad.
David played the part perfectly. Honeycutt passed away a while back didn't he?
RIP David

Mike Farrell is still around. You might be thinking Wayne Rogers (Trapper John)?

No, that was Wayne Rogers.

The main characters left are Loretta Swit, Jamie Farr, Alan Alda and Gary Burghoff

I think Mulcahey died earlier this year, or late last year.

I have the entire MASH series on DVD. I can watch the show and say the lines before the actors say it. Pisses my wife off when I do it.

So I do it whenever I can.

I think Mulcahey died earlier this year, or late last year

Yes, last year.

I have the entire MASH series on DVD. I can watch the show and say the lines before the actors say it. Pisses my wife off when I do it. So I do it whenever I can.

Lol, me too. Drives the wife nuts.

Jamie Farr has been around a long time. I caught him in an old Dick Van Dyke
Episode a while back. He was one of the delivery guys brining Coffee and donuts to the office.
You couldn't miss that nose or the voice.
Out of the few cast members left, he looks pretty good.

While not a full time regular but in a lot of episodes was George Bailey
. He played Rizzo.
Also Sgt Harris Police Acadamy movies.
And Major Crimes T.v Series.
Still Alive.

-
Back