• Who gives a crap

Votes: 156 54.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

Flashback

Reaction score
Ok, not car related, but I think I know the outcome here

Yeah, it's like watching a slow train wreck. The guy is self destructing in public sight. Just gos to say that money doesn't make things right. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

Yep, I always thought he "played" his real life (to a degree) on TV.

Misunderstood Genious!??? LMAO!

The mans life has become better entertainment than his acting...

I have heard some of the funniest jokes the last few days because of ol' Charlies antics...

Misunderstood Genious indeed.

If he is doing this or attention he is going the wrong way. I don't give a crap about him he isn't that good of a actor his brother is a better actor. And their dad is better than both of them.

kind of sounds like the kid that got suspended for cutting school
principle: you have to go to school! you cant keep cutting school like you have been!
student: I dont want to go to school! school sucks!
principle: thats it! Iv'e had it with you young man your going to be PUNISHED! your SUSPENDED for a MONTH! now go home I dont want to see you back here untill next month! and let that be a lesson to you!
student: O.K.

I feel bad for all the people on the show that lost their jobs, That really Sucks!

He gets way to much money to be acting like that. Go back to work and make another few million? Nnnaaa. Guy cracks me up. All he has to do is show up say a few lines for the camera and they stuff his pockets full of money. Must be ruff.

I am betting that his contract had a clause in it that said if the show is canceled for any reason before the end of the season he get's a big payout, but if he quits he doesn't get anything

Lots of people live in a bubble. Its amazing what having tons of money and some "medication" whether prescribed or otherwise will do to a persons view on reality. I have seen it several times from only a slight distance. Some people rolling in cash are grounded and some just disconnected. The disconnected ones are surrounded by similar people so they live in unrealistic perspectives. All he needs to do is get a big Dodge truck, move out in the country, haul several rics of wood, and sit around a camp fire with some good old boys on a Saturday night and he will get some grounding.

Some of these actors/performers don't have a grip on reality, that's why they die young.
Booze, drugs, partying, all of that money available and in a seemlessly never ending supply.
They are their own worst enemies.
I find it hard to feel sorry for them at all, except it's a waste of talent.
Belushi, Joplin, Hendrix, Morrison, Radner, Farley come to mind.
Charlie Sheen has a lot going for him if he would straighten himself out.

Gotta' pull Gilda Radner out of your list Dartnut...she died of cancer.

Ditto on the rest being a true waste of talent. Especially Belushi and Farley.

I am loving watching him self destruct! Spoiled rotten, $hitty actor...sorry I cant think of a single movie he was in that was good....I bet he cant either....oh wait Major League. We should start up a rehab pool, Im in for $5. Lets see...... I give him until after St Paddys day. So I will pick March 21st he is in rehab.

People say that money changes people, I agree, in every case I know of it did exactly this........

It made them more of what they already were.

A cheapskate, becomes a world record scrooge.

A generous person becomes even more generous.

Someone who likes to party and chase hot girls, becomes more of that.

"Low and in, spin to win, crush it"

Charlie Sheen

LOL

Wraith. He was good in that. Ferris buelers day off, he was good in that. hot shots was good.

Dont say he was good...say you liked the movie....good is a matter of perspective LOL....He wasnt in Ferris Bueller....I havent seen Wraith in a very long time and Hot Shots was a stupid knock off...JMO though

"Major League" was funny.

Must have been fun for him, he likes baseball.

"Low and in, spin to win, crush it"

LOL

-
Back