Check out our commercial!!!

-

R5P7Duster

358 ci Nightmare
Reaction score
Here is our new commercial for 2011. Let me know what you guys think... I'm no professional producer for sure lol.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl58XB-2_0c"]YouTube - 2011 Merrill Ice drags Commercial[/ame]

Needs that monster truck show voice!:toothy10:

Actually, after seeing that promo, I'd like to go, so you have success!:cheers:

Ya got my attention :rock: Job well dun R5P7Duster :thumbrig:

yep, you made it look fun.

even for someone not really into drag racing....

Nice Video, your only 2 hours from Green Bay, I might come up there and check it out, is there a better weekend than others or are they all about the same?? (as far as drag cars maybe nitrous cars etc.) I noticed this when I was checking up on Merrill WI, looks like a good place to live if your a white american, i'm not sayin, I'm just sayin......

Attachments

• 29014.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 309
Every weekend is a good weekend. Unless of course it's super cold (below zero) or very warm and rain/sleet, very seldom does that happen. He haven't canceled a day in a few years now.

Every weekend there are nitrous cars, blown gas/alcohol, door slammers, stock, and outlaws..

Merrill is a nice place. I guess looking at your pie chart I'd say the Mexicans work at a few of the large dairy farms outside of Merrill. The other (my guess) would be a few Asians and they might be including a few of the south Africans(white) That work at the dairy farms as well.

So come on out anytime, we have hotels in town if you wish to stay and if you mention the ice draggers they'll give you a discount.

That is just plain cool! Living in Texas most of my life, I never would think of anything like that... Some of those cars look quicker on ice than the chevys here on dry concrete...

Great commercial.

Looked good to me.......ice drags look like a ton of fun....

Posting this on wi1320.com , wisconsin's drag racing forum. . . . or Drama soup if you live in this town and know the people on the board lol

I'd be in if I was closer!!! Looks like a real fun time! I saw a Duster too 8)

Here's what they do at Lake George, NY.:-D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXsAveHj5s"]YouTube - Ice Racing Lake George, NY[/ame]

Ya need someone yelling "SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY"...........Oh, my bad, it's on Saturday.

Don't forget you need to serve hot chili at the concession stand.

It looks like the next three day weekend I have I'm gonna have to try to make it. Might be the 21st, 22nd and 23rd. I'll stay over night at least Friday night, then more likely than not, Saturday night too, since I assume I can drink beer while I watch the races (it's Wisconsin). I could head back Sunday after breakfast. There is literally nothing else going on right now that is fun. What else is there to do in Merrill?

yeah, we have the roundy round tracks on a few lakes here as well.

Chili is a must!!! I believe the concession stand sells it. But racers always have food as well. I usually make a crock full of chili every weekend...

GTS340- Well if you're gonna be watching the races and drinking beer all day you might as well continue drinking after the races with the racers and fans lol... No alcohol allowed in the pits, but usually one of our sponsors sets up free beer after the races. Just show your pit pass and you're in! Keep in touch, and if you do decide which weekend for sure and can set you up with some free pit passes...

-
Back