Check out this "different" 65 Coronet

-
That looks like it could have been. Different but I like it. tmm

A good look and thought out idea, I like it :glasses7:

It looks decent from far away, but up close, it looks terrible where the Charger grille meets the fenders there's a curve to it and there's a 1'' gap at least on the corners.
It looks tacked on and IS tacked on.

Attachments

• 12342.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 301
I'm on the fence. Part of my mind says Darth Vader, the other side says Mercury Cougar.

The fit leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe if they had used a 66-67 charger/coronet front bumper to follow the grill lines. I like the 65 grill better myself.it looks more like a bad Photoshop with the huge gaps on the sides

Interesting...I'd rather have the '65 Coronet grille. I can't imagine Miss Jane Hathaway from the Beverly Hillbillies approving of changing the grille on her car.

The description talks about how "original" the car is. LOL Then towards the bottom he says "we do not expect this Coronet 500 to last very long". Why? Because it will fall apart the first speedbump you go over.

THAT would look AWESOME if the person that done the work would have followed through on the attaching body work, such as mentioned the bumper and the fender edges to have that gap filled with sheet metal.......AND yes, it could have been done! But they did it for a quick turn around more then likely....

Would have been a GREAT "custom"......

My 66 net was like that when I found it.I went back to original cause thats a heavy sucker.

After looking closer, No Likeie #-o and added nose weight is a no no !

-
Back