Check This Dart Out!!

-
G

greenmind

78e4_1.JPG

When someone takes one of our beloved A-bodies, and does a hack like this, it just makes me feel ill. Imagine...
putting 68 fenders with a 69 grill:bootysha:

What is wrong with some people that would cause them to do something like this...

YOU might be a REDNECK, if you have a car like this parked in your driveway, garage or next to your doublewide!!!

LOL

Bob

That kind of crap just pisses me off. That looks like a nice car. Why would someone ruin it like that. I personally think who ever did that should be shot.

it has en extra comfy back seat to get busy with your first cousin...

First a-body I've seen, but check out these tragedies, a '70 and a '71 Chally ragtop...:banghead::sad2:

4x4chally-1.jpg

4x4chally-2.jpg

chally4x4.jpg

You can't always look at those in a negative way.....their life might have been over ..... headed to the junk yard or glue factory. Someone took what they could gather and made a runnable vehicle out of it. Correct they might look unorthodox and odd....but most of them got a second life.

Whitey....Andreas, Pa...isn't that near Zellie?

First a-body I've seen, but check out these tragedies, a '70 and a '71 Chally ragtop...:banghead::sad2:
This is just wrong and a sin. These bodies should be used for what they were intended for. Street and track pounding. Not woods and rough terrain use. I sure wish I would have had these bodies.

Total abomination. What kind of twisted mind would do somthing like that.
Well I guess I shouldn't say it is wrong. It IS wrong in my mind, but I guess to each his own. We do all have our own ideas. I guess better than crushed. I sure some of the things I do are wrong in other peoples minds. I just like most everthing pretty much original, but I do however do some changes. Guess that is what makes the world turn. Originality.

Never was cool, never will be cool. Some people just don't get it.

You can't always look at those in a negative way.....their life might have been over ..... headed to the junk yard or glue factory. Someone took what they could gather and made a runnable vehicle out of it. Correct they might look unorthodox and odd....but most of them got a second life.

their lives were saved but all the other Darts are laughing at the poor things

-
Back