Check this out!!! I'm gonna do this to mine!

-
Forget it, it needs
wheel barrons

They sound really really expensive :)
I have heard of rail barons but not wheel ones.

It also has the very rare "carpuerator" option.
I wonder if the seller would be interested in a partial trade for a Hooked on Phoenix module?

Just about as cool as this one. Probably would be a good looking car with out those things.

realcool.jpg

Hey he says that it is a very rare car. What the heck is carpuerator and wheel barrons

Now I've seen it all ..... those freakin' stick-on Buick portholes - I'm seeing them on everything. I actually like the Lucerne (maybe a Grandpa car - but nice ) , but couldn't own one now that the fake portholes are being stuck everywhere ! Next thing some ho's gonna have 'em tattooed to her @ss - permanent bling ! (I know somebody out there can Photoshop us a pic of that)

Has anybody had a car on a chassis dyno with and witout the port holes?

There's a Honda down the street that has port holes and it needs two spoilers on the trunk to provide enough ground force to hold it to the street!

Now I've seen it all ..... those freakin' stick-on Buick portholes - I'm seeing them on everything. I actually like the Lucerne (maybe a Grandpa car - but nice ) , but couldn't own one now that the fake portholes are being stuck everywhere ! Next thing some ho's gonna have 'em tattooed to her @ss - permanent bling ! (I know somebody out there can Photoshop us a pic of that)

here you go.

3nb3k53l15Q35T05R699qb98c8f6a737c16aa.jpg

In response to barrons, he is a wheel barron, similar to being an oil barron. I checked it out on Wikipedia, its between "bastardized" and "butchered"!!LOL Obviously spent his pimpin' money on rims instead of skool

What's so rare about a 4 door Dart, maybe there was only 2 off the assembly line that year with the stinking "green" interior/orange exterior combo. I wonder what the colour code would be. I guess I'm old school cuss I hate those big assed wheels on just about everything out there. I wonder what this guy will do if he gets a Monte Carlo, maybe a hydraulic jumping bean complete with glue on bullet holes.8)8)8)

Terry

I think he means wheel bearings.
C'mon guys, there's nothing wrong with that car that a parachute won't fix. I mean to cover it up, not drop it with!

Let's see - which do you prefer, real deal 50's Buick .......... or a Navigator. Crap like this tells alot about the owners, perceived (or actual) deduction of IQ points and the 97% chance that your taxes helped pay for 'em along with the Little Debbie cakes and beer they're wheelin out to the handicapped parking spot. I believe this kind of numb-nut crap offends God himself. Trust me, I'm not singling out any group - remember the preppies and the "baby on board" - or now they have their little european license plate decals for their freakin' prep schools - ignorance exists at all levels. Just shoot me if I EVER conform to "what's trendy" (like buy a 69 Camaro). Like a pastor of mine once said, "any dead piece of wood can float downstream." Idjits. Okay, deep breaths ... deep breaths ...

Riviera%20-%2049.jpg

I wish this crap was rare. It is everywhere I look. Cars with rims that cost more than the car. Just look at Craigslist and see how many rims people are selling for $200 they paid $2000 for a month ago. Ignorance is bliss, charis it

-
Back