Checked out another Mopar yard.A,B,C,E and F's.

-
Yes, but this place won't be around forever as the owner informed us his kids will scrap it all when he's gone.

Sounds like he needs to get some different kids. I hear Haiti is giving them away. And that very thing happened to an awesome yard by me in Walla-Walla a few years back. The kids "went green" and crushed everything the old man had after he died...it was a vintage scrapyard that had stuff from the 40's on up. Nothing got thrown out. Its now a granola park with trees and grass. I don't think any Haitians were involved tho.

All kidding aside, how many more years do you think this guy has before this stuff vanishes before our eyes? Is he wheeling around an oxygen bottle and chain smoking like a worn out locomotive? Or do we have some time?

I'm ready for stuff, just not right at the moment.

Don't forget to PM Cudaspaz, guys. Tracking these threads for wants is a pain in the butt. He's right. Just PM him!!!!

Trav

Sounds like he needs to get some different kids. I hear Haiti is giving them away. And that very thing happened to an awesome yard by me in Walla-Walla a few years back. The kids "went green" and crushed everything the old man had after he died...it was a vintage scrapyard that had stuff from the 40's on up. Nothing got thrown out. Its now a granola park with trees and grass. I don't think any Haitians were involved tho.

All kidding aside, how many more years do you think this guy has before this stuff vanishes before our eyes? Is he wheeling around an oxygen bottle and chain smoking like a worn out locomotive? Or do we have some time?

I'm ready for stuff, just not right at the moment.

Don't forget to PM Cudaspaz, guys. Tracking these threads for wants is a pain in the butt. He's right. Just PM him!!!!

Trav

Agreed. It is easier to go through P.M's. What an awesome thing for Cudaspaz to share this information with everyone out here. This could have stayed his own private goldmine but just as most FABO members do and as I would also do, sharing this most valuable information with everyone out here AND offering to help out in getting all of us hungry wolves parts is awesome for him to do for all of us. Hats off to you Cuda, you are indeed a good guy.

Don't thank me yet as I just got my "official" schedule from my Wife since my week is not only planned by running my own business but I have three teenagers to use me as their personal taxi service to school/work etc. so I may have to wait until Saturday before I can check on all this stuff since I just got blindsided by my family to tell me where my loser *** has to be at any given moment.LOL.

Keep in mind, the parts portion of this yard is operated by one man and he is very busy and almost impossible to get on the phone.
If I were to give anyone here his # you would do the same as me and other friends of mine and NEVER get ahold of him.
He don't return calls either as he is very busy as earlier stated.

If you want something, you have to basically show up and HOPE the main man is there otherwise you wasted a trip.

This is why I am working up a list trying to help out.

I have to say I already have about 20 guys to get prices for and PM's keep rolling in so bear with me as I work with this.

I have to negotiate all the prices with the guy and it takes a while as he is in poor health and takes a while to make a decision with each inquiry, very frustrating but well worth it if the price is right.

I have had a gazillion requests for 67-68 headlight bezels and grilles so I think I have enough people interested in those so no more requests for those please to keep my PM's down.

Just stopped in today and dropped off the current list of inquiries, and....took some more pics, popped some more trunks and found some more cool parts.
Have alot of grilles from 67-72 darts/dusters.
Three or four sets for 69' darts with headlight bezels too.
Almost every dart had a locking gas cap.
weird, must have been popular.
I will post the new and improved pics and found some cool 71 cuda parts too.
Found alot more radiators and fan shrouds, tons of A-833 transmissions, crank pulleys.
Pm Me all questions please.

Wow! It would be fun to just walk around in there and look at cars. It's sure good of you to work on getting parts for folks. I raise a toast to you.:drinkers:

I'd love to tag along with on your next trip. Gas and lunch on me but I refuse to drive blindfolded. LOL Thanks for the pics

I'd love to tag along with on your next trip. Gas and lunch on me but I refuse to drive blindfolded. LOL Thanks for the pics

That's okay, you can remove the blindfold but you would need tazed every three minutes to throw off your sense of direction. LOL.

this guy in the witness protection program? lol

135.jpg

had a net exactly like that.. the heat would cook ya even on the coldest day and the a/c would freeze the hell out of ya. good reliable car .

123.jpg

had a net exactly like that.. the heat would cook ya even on the coldest day and the a/c would freeze the hell out of ya. good reliable car .

123.jpg

Dude, that car is soo cool.
One of the most solid ones out there, still has the 318 in it, and looks like it was parked because it ran out of gas or something.

Dude, that car is soo cool.
One of the most solid ones out there, still has the 318 in it, and looks like it was parked because it ran out of gas or something.

yea mine was clean as hell too. spotless front clip on it. probably made a good doner car when i sold it

Hey spaz, I see why you are thinking about selling your cuda. You could invest in several project cars and parts. Which one do you have your eyes on to keep and restore yourself? God bless you, Wayne

Hey spaz, I see why you are thinking about selling your cuda. You could invest in several project cars and parts. Which one do you have your eyes on to keep and restore yourself? God bless you, Wayne

None actually, kinda like Women, can only handle one at a time unless you are a mormon or a brainwashed jihadist.

I'm pretty sure Georgia is considered the South:-D

Didn't realize he was in GA, I live 30 minutes from GA in central AL. I know where a smaller mopar yard is near Montgomery,AL guy is kind off his rocker though. But then again I guess I would be too if I had 20,000 plus in old mopar cars.

Still trying to get in touch with the guy.
He has not been at the yard all week because of health reasons and nobody else can give an answer on prices. argh!

hey spaz,I didnt want to blow up your message box but im sure there is alot of interest in that 340 grille.im not sure how much they go for.probably more that what I can afford,lol

-
Back