Checkin out a private yard tomorrow, 100 cars and parts must go.

-
90.jpg

86.jpg

89.jpg

85.jpg

84.jpg

83.jpg

82.jpg

81.jpg

80.jpg

CUTALSS VERT IS SOLD.
79.jpg

78.jpg

77.jpg

75.jpg

74.jpg

72.jpg

That 69 Sport Fury looks to be in good shape, would be the one I would buy if the price was right! And if I had money.....:angry7:

There looks to be some pretty serious rarity there. A '60 Dodge Matador that people would probably would kill for just to get the trim, red on red 340 Duster, and a '69 Fury with buckets and a console.

29.jpg

LOOK AT THIS 29 PLYMOUTH!!!
STILL HAS FAN BELT, TWO FINN BLADE, ORIGINAL GAS CAP, OVAL REAR GLASS, WOODEN WHEELS.
22-4.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

Thank God the crusher ain't got there yet. Great find. Too many of these places were eaten by the crusher.

He wants to get rid of everything, but are they at the "i want to get rid of them prices"?

A lot cool cars, such awful condition :(

I hate seeing all these cars parked in the middle of nowhere and left to rot.

Depending on the price you think he will let you cut the tail lights and a few inches of the surrounding metal out of this one? If not how much for just that tail lights and pig tails?

48.jpg

Depending on the price you think he will let you cut the tail lights and a few inches of the surrounding metal out of this one? If not how much for just that tail lights and pig tails?

I'd love to tell you yes, but he said he won't part them out, take the whole car only.

He said they did crush 250 cars out of there 2 years ago.

A lot cool cars, such awful condition :(

I hate seeing all these cars parked in the middle of nowhere and left to rot.

Well it sure cost alot of money to pour concrete or build cover for so many cars.
Gotta count your blessings that places like this exist at all anymore.

-
Back