-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcoy440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1975 Dodge Dart 4-door. I would like the /6 and complete k brakes and all. Everything else would be available for parts. I am needing feed back as to what this stuff is worth. I DO NOT want to actually make money just recoup some of my investment.

Let me know. I have not bought this car but I could be talked into it..

Attachments

• dart1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 564
  • dart2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 546
If the e gone and brakes are all you need, then the one question is, do you mind parting it out while its at your house for as long as it takes or until your sick of looking at it?

What is the price and how much and how long will it take to recoup the investment?

I e done just this before. Though the late B body cars are less desirable a d take longer to sell off. It was close to a break even for me.

That is a 1976 Dodge Dart and unless the price drops a lot you can buy the parts much cheaper.

Are you sure it is a disc brake car?

Attachments

• 3K33Mc3N85K85F35H8d16b44a536395bc1533.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 560
Time and space is not a problem. I am having a heck of a time finding a /6 I can hear,see and feel before buying. It does have disc brakes. It is more than I want to spend but it would also be a very good learning experience for my son. I can buy it for $1800... I KNOW!!! I KNOW !!! But I really want to put my fish back on the road and I could have rebuilt my /6 during the time I have been looking for a good one.. And to make matters worst.. I gave away 75 /6 with 43k miles on it 3 years ago DUHHHH..

Yes I am a huge DUMMY!!!

Time and space is not a problem. I am having a heck of a time finding a /6 I can hear,see and feel before buying. It does have disc brakes. It is more than I want to spend but it would also be a very good learning experience for my son. I can buy it for $1800... I KNOW!!! I KNOW !!! But I really want to put my fish back on the road and I could have rebuilt my /6 during the time I have been looking for a good one.. And to make matters worst.. I gave away 75 /6 with 43k miles on it 3 years ago DUHHHH..

Yes I am a huge DUMMY!!!

Did you ever check on the 27K /6 motor I told you about that was at the salvage? It will come with a 108 warranty if it is still there and he is great about warranties if something is wrong. He does the labor too even though someone else installed it.

next question is why would you buy that nice of a car to junk? thats a great daily driver or with some work a decent show car

next question is why would you buy that nice of a car to junk? thats a great daily driver or with some work a decent show car

Well.... I want my 69 fish back on the road.. :( I do understand. I have not bought it but it just because of the price.

That would be a shame to buy that nice of a car for a motor that most people are giving away.Leave it for someone to respect,and enjoy.

That would be a shame to buy that nice of a car for a motor that most people are giving away.Leave it for someone to respect,and enjoy.

I certainly can not find someone to give me one. At least not one that is running and driving today. I have found two wonderful /6 one for $600 and one for $800 the one for $800 I can hear it running the other I cannot. I get the feeling the steel market and cash for clunkers have all but done away with the cheap parts cars... At least around here..

Well.... I want my 69 fish back on the road.. :( I do understand. I have not bought it but it just because of the price.

slant 6's are easy to find and cheap because those who want a v8 remove them and most of the time if there is no sale for them they go to the scrap yard

put a wanted add on here for a good running slant, or worst case get that car and take the running gear and post the body as a rolling chassis here, no way that should be junked when people are trying to fix worse

slant 6's are easy to find and cheap because those who want a v8 remove them and most of the time if there is no sale for them they go to the scrap yard

put a wanted add on here for a good running slant, or worst case get that car and take the running gear and post the body as a rolling chassis here, no way that should be junked when people are trying to fix worse

I agree!! Wish my first car looked as good, plus it has AC and 4 doors are cool.

Ugh, I would love to have that car! Beautiful! Not for quite $1800, but still. Have patience, I'm sure you can find a running /6 at a decent price soon enough.

Ugh, I would love to have that car! Beautiful! Not for quite $1800, but still. Have patience, I'm sure you can find a running /6 at a decent price soon enough.

He has been looking for about six months and not found much. Cars outlast the drive trains here since we have little rust problems and the market is dried up as he said earlier.

slant sixes used to be easy to find but now a days good ones are not so easy ....a V8 would go in just as easy as a slant.

to kill a good car over a slant six is like wasting an elephant for the tusk....not very nice .

He has been looking for about six months and not found much. Cars outlast the drive trains here since we have little rust problems and the market is dried up as he said earlier.

See, it's pretty much impossible for me to wrap my head around that, because it's the exact opposite situation here. I'll bet I could find a free slant six here a month, whereas cars like that you don't see real often, which is why it would be a horrible shame to part it. But I sure do understand the desperation and therefore the thought.

two complete slant cores here
64 - with everything except carb - out of car, ready to go
68 - complete long block - still attached to trans in car

Let him buy the car and pull the motor. Then you can buy the car and install a free motor. win win.lol

Have you considered converting your Barracuda to a V8? I've probably got everything you'd need laying around here, and it'd be cheaper than that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back