Chicken wings

-
Mom got mine as a gift but she didn't want it so she gave it to me.

Have you tried brussel sprouts in it yet?
Asparagus, string beans?

I dont realy like Brussels sprouts but my lady dose. Out of the air fryer they aren't bad.

A quick search turns up lots of "quick and easy air fryer recipes".

Most I've tried have turned out good.

Mom got mine as a gift but she didn't want it so she gave it to me.

Asparagus, string beans?

I dont realy like Brussels sprouts but my lady dose. Out of the air fryer they aren't bad.

A quick search turns up lots of "quick and easy air fryer recipes".

Most I've tried have turned out good.

I have not, but I do happen to like brussel sprouts with green hot sauce on them. Will have to try it. Thanks. We've cut out fried foods altogether.

For me, the wings and the neck are the last part of the chicken to be eaten...other than the carcass for soup stock. Not a fan of making them a primary meal.

But that’s just me, everyone is different.

Carry on...

I put em in a bag with some olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Shake it up and pop em in the fryer.
I like em crispy, kinda burnt.

Pull em out and sprinkle vinegar over them.

I go between red wine garlic and balsamic depending on whats in the cupboard.

****. Except im not supposed to eat vinegar any more. Dang.

Yeah they burn right off cause there ain't nuthin there. lol I much prefer thighs and legs. I like the occasional breast, but man that's some DRY meat.
Depend on the legs, thighs & breasts !
Chicks lol

Asparagus, string beans?

Buffalo brussle sprouts...yeah boi

I love chicken wings. Nobody who likes wings can be all bad, and any recipe featuring wings is good by definition.

May I respectfully submit that no Real Wing Man eats party wings. Not as satisfying. Whole wings are the best! That wing tip is one of the best parts. I buy whole wings at Safeway and at Grocery Outlet, but they are popular so you have to look for them as soon as they're placed in the cooler. I make it a practice to ask the meat clerk when he stocks wings, and show up soon afterwards.

I have made wings 4 times already. Different seasonings each time on each half of them. Getting the time and heat down pretty good now. Yummy. We have done mozzarella sticks, fries, broccoli bites also. Kim

Last edited:
Chicken wings aren't bad, but I prefer these:
Fried of course
upload_2021-2-25_0-10-9.jpeg

Yeah they burn right off cause there ain't nuthin there. lol I much prefer thighs and legs. I like the occasional breast, but man that's some DRY meat.
Brother, you ain't kidding! Wife is a big white meat fan (hey, she married me!) but that meat almost makes dust coming off the breast bone. She cooks a lot of boneless chicken breats and I usually bring out 2 or 3 sauces to lather it up in. she always complains I "season" it before I taste it. I don't have the heart to tell her its the lack of moisture I'm trying to replace. I worked at Pioneer Chicken as a lad and I really liked the way that chicken tasted, always juicy. I was the friggin cook and still dont know what was in the batter! It came in a bag from Corporate, add 2 cups water....dust the thawed chicken in flour, dip in batter and fry at 375F for 9 or 12 minutes.

-
Back