China online purchase strikes again

-
Now we in the US are learning why the rest of Asia have pretty much hated/feared the Chinese for the last few thousand years. They culturally have no compunction about moving into an area and dominating the commercial and trading system, for their own benefit. They have done this forever.... and make the European colonialists look like kindergardeners. They are really nobody's ally or 'trading partner'....and seem to be just turning back into the old Imperial China; the quasi-Marxist government structure is not much different from the old Imperialist structure, just over a modern industrial country rather than an agricultural one.

I've professionally run into this deceit crap in the area of Chinese products not meeting FCC technical requirements.. and if you look at the reports on-file with the FCC and know what to look for, you can see where they mask the evidence of failure so that it is hard to spot. A couple of times here, we have tested a Chinese product, found the failures, and looked at the FCC reports and spotted the deceit.

A racing friend of mine worked for the World Bank in DC for a while. He told me once how impossible it was to get the truth out of the Chinese officials. They would delay and delay and then provide a fraction of what was requested.... and then it all turned out the worthless.

UPDATE>>> they got back to me on this and said "logistics sent wrong item..." Yeah, no ****! I agreed to have them reorder and send the original item with the right part number and description in my email. They said keep whatever you get (if i get anything) as they couldn't tell me what was actually sent! I told them I didn't expect it to be 3 paper masks. The person I'm contacting seems to have a good grasp of English, maybe he is a native speaker...maybe he is really in Arizona..Pshhhh...nah! We'll see what happens, kinda wrote it off already to a good China post story...seems I got this free $3400 check in the mail from the Government for nothing and I'm still working 42+ hours a week..

First thing i do on eBay is check the box, North America only and then see where in America it's coming from. However I buy most items from Amazon nowadays than eBay. I really go out of my way to not buy any Chinese products, but it's hard sometimes when they are the only one making it.

Tom

Sorry that does not work, and is in part what this thread is all about..........Chinese in Chinese countries working in Chinese plants producing Chinese crap and shipping it FROM China....using a "paper storefront" as a fake address

-
Back