Chinese 4150 copy

-

Garrett Ellison

Amateur driver on public roadway, do not imitate..
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has any real world experience with these. I expect we’ll be seeing a lot more of these from the land of receive and duplicate.
Amazon product ASIN B0B51FGFQC

Last edited:
Hey, thank you! Click on pic for direct link for our “CCP friends” Pateyney brand.

Boy, how cheap can you get? No way in hell I’m putting a carb with a name like “Pateyney” on my engine!:rofl: Now, when I see stickers and contingency programs for various race orgs, vendor booths at events, etc and a plethora of reviews on sites other than Amazon well then maybe.........:realcrazy:

Boy, how cheap can you get? No way in hell I’m putting a carb with a name like “Pateyney” on my engine!:rofl: Now, when I see stickers and contingency programs for various race orgs, vendor booths at events, etc and a plethora of reviews on sites other than Amazon well then maybe.........:realcrazy:

4bz5oe.jpg

The reason I posted is there are lot of cheap chinese chainsaws (Say that three times real fast!) on Amazon that are made by Chinese Government shell corporations that have bought up all the old patents from the nineties to mid 2'000s of Husqvarna, Stihl, Jonesered, and Echo (probably many others, too). I'm just wondering how far away we are from the Amazon supercharger kit, Lenco, Rossler or CRT Race transission, etc... I know I intend to stay far away!

Last edited:
This is one of the $300 holley knock off carbs, 850cfm every single part of it is an exact copy and I mean exact, all parts interchange with zero issues. I've ran this on several engines one bowl did leak when it was new but new gasket and that was solved. This one's going back on the new small block for my duster. I'll buy them again and again. I have no Shame in saving a buck.

Snapchat-2053289423.jpg

This is one of the $300 holley knock off carbs, 850cfm every single part of it is an exact copy and I mean exact, all parts interchange with zero issues. I've ran this on several engines one bowl did leak when it was new but new gasket and that was solved. This one's going back on the new small block for my duster. I'll buy them again and again. I have no Shame in saving a buck.

View attachment 1716015641
How tuneable is it? I see the air bleeds. Does it have idle fuel restrictors? Power valve restrictors?

Oh, the Chinese respect patents now? Cool, since when?
That’s stated on some of the power saw forums about them buying the rights and patents to manufacture equipment that’s no longer made by the original companies. I don’t know how much truth there is to that. I imagine it’s Chinese engineering students that are here that are scouring the Library of Congress for whatever they can find to manufacture.

Aren't Proform and Brawler carbs made oversees? I've had great luck with them.
I don't know. The Brawler and Slayer carburetors are Quick Fuel which is owned by the Holley conglomerate. I don't know where they're made though and I don't care. The 450 Slayer VS carburetor on Vixen runs fantastic. The slant on the engine stand is gettin a 650 Brawler double pumper.

-
Back