Chop Cut Rebuild Spin-off

-
You know, I have often wondered about how much money we sank into our cars, trying new parts, rebuilds, etc. over the nearly 50 years of their lives. My guess is thousands, at the least. I have no problem with a show putting all the parts together during one build in one series. I don't think it would be wise for a TV series to build a car as we did in the past...it might last for decades.

Hey gang! We've shot our first episode of the new series which looks like we'll be calling "Dan's Garage". First project in the door was a MaxJax lift. These are a 4ft. two post, removable 3 ton lift, from Danmar. They retail for about $2,200 bucks and are worth every penny! We'll have the first episode up on our site in a week or so. 2nd episode is filming this Saturday. Rich from Magnaflow is coming by to show us some cool stuff and to change some CATS on his truck... The new show has its own Facebook page too! There's some pics from the shoot there. It's would be great to get those "Like" numbers up with some help from you all. Cheers!

ok,,so is the show on speed or the internet ?? will i have to join face book to view it?? thanks

If you're anywhere near El Paso and looking for a project, you could kidnap my '76 Duster 318 and figure out why she's smoking in the exhaust but the oil is staying at full with no signs of a blown head gasket (oil/coolant mixing)... Or, you could put a set of headers and/or a 4-barrel carb on... I'll supply all the parts!

- CK

I'm in . Just don't paint another Sharks tooth grille black. Remember now we know where you live. LOL Steve

-
Back