"Christmas" = Bad

-

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
388519_2294415519111_1210768902_32203896_760894031_n.jpg

I already forgot what the thread was about. I just want a loop of that all day down in the man cave. :cheers:

badart, your signature line opener goes pretty well with Sport 360's new uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh signature picture in a Freudian sort of way.

I know I'm seriously outnumbered around here and that boys will be boys. But please keep in mind this is a family oriented forum. If that was your daughter or grand daughter no matter how well endowed, you might not be so proud to show it off. Just my .02. Back to the regular programming ...

please keep in mind this is a family oriented forum. If that was your daughter or grand daughter no matter how well endowed, you might not be so proud to show it off. Just my .02. Back to the regular programming ...

I agree with you Leanna. If I wanted the other kind of content there are lots of other places to get it, but not a lot of choices for good A body stuff!

It does seem that Christmas is being treated as a "dirty"word any more, but if that is the case I guess I"ll just have to be a "foul-mouth"!

badart, your signature line opener goes pretty well with Sport 360's new uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh signature picture in a Freudian sort of way.

I know I'm seriously outnumbered around here and that boys will be boys. But please keep in mind this is a family oriented forum. If that was your daughter or grand daughter no matter how well endowed, you might not be so proud to show it off. Just my .02. Back to the regular programming ...

please keep in mind this is a family oriented forum. If that was your daughter or grand daughter no matter how well endowed, you might not be so proud to show it off. Just my .02. Back to the regular programming ...

I agree with you Leanna. If I wanted the other kind of content there are lots of other places to get it, but not a lot of choices for good A body stuff!

It does seem that Christmas is being treated as a "dirty"word any more, but if that is the case I guess I"ll just have to be a "foul-mouth"!

Well, 2 cents + 2 cents makes a lot of cents so, not wanting to offend or expose all the children in this form to such nonsence I have deleted my signature clip. I hope nobody has any hard feelings about it. (that sounds kind of wrong :eek:ops:)

Thanks for deleting that Sport 360!! Leanna, thanks for speaking up! I don't care for that popping up either.... I visit this forum with family, and friends over and pop up a link I think is fine and DOH.... then I have to explain to my wife and 9 yr old and whoever else is here what is going on.... or, stay off the site.

OK, now that everything is settled, how crazy is this whole "don't want to offend anyone by saying Christmas" ??
I really think enough is enough !
Don't like it........go back !!

Attachments

• 388519_2294415519111_1210768902_32203896_760894031_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 169
Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!! I agree, the whole Christmas celebration is supposed to be centered around Christ's birthday. It is like being mad at the government, because of the sad state of the country and then getting mad for someone mentioning the President on President's day!

Christmas Christmas Jesus Jesus God God Mary Mary Bible Bible. There I said it too.

-
Back