[SOLD] Christmas Stripe Kit SALE!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, last question for me here. How long will the vinyl stripes last installed and not garage kept or covered all the time? I've gotta know, but I'm in on this sale. I'll get you the measurements you asked for in the next few days.

Generally, they will last about 5-7 years. A lot depends on how much the car is driven. The material is rated based on a static sign sitting exposed to the elements for years. The more a car is driven, the less it will last since you are then talking about something getting blasted by 55mph winds and whatever is flying around on the highway. Conversely, if a car is kept in a shady spot and not driven much, the material will hold up even longer.

I might be in for a 71/72 duster matte black with 410 under in matte black and the little duster in the stripe with his dust trial and a Hood Decal that is 410 and is there a way to incorporate wording into that like Magnum or something? let me know what you can and can not do please!
I don't offer the Duster stripes with the tornado logo, sorry. I can make the stripes with the 410 callouts and I can also make the 410 Hood decal.

The lime green on the proofs will actually be a white outline to match the lettering.

Attachments

• 410 stroker hood decal.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 214
Can you do callouts like the 410, but in a 415 ci? If so, could the vinyl be gloss black with no border? If a border is a must, is there a color option on the border? Where the pic says "stroker" could that be cut out to show the color of the hood?

I don't offer the Duster stripes with the tornado logo, sorry. I can make the stripes with the 410 callouts and I can also make the 410 Hood decal.

The lime green on the proofs will actually be a white outline to match the lettering.

wow the one with stroker looks really nice....Can you do the outline in purple like plum crazy? or red?

Can you do callouts like the 410, but in a 415 ci? If so, could the vinyl be gloss black with no border? If a border is a must, is there a color option on the border? Where the pic says "stroker" could that be cut out to show the color of the hood?
No problem. How does this look?

Attachments

• 415 stroker hood decal.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 199
OK, last question for me here. How long will the vinyl stripes last installed and not garage kept or covered all the time? I've gotta know, but I'm in on this sale. I'll get you the measurements you asked for in the next few days.

Hey man, The stripes/callout on my Duster were done by Gary. The stripes were put on two previous owners ago, and have been on the car for close to five years. The car has been kept in the same conditions you mentioned above, and the stripes still look new. No cracks or peeling, and no fading at all!

Hope this helps!:D

Yes, I can do it the outline in red for the same price as the white. Plum Crazy will be more than double because of the min. amount of material I must buy from my supplier

Ok well, i want the 410 and the side stripes with 410 underneath in matte black, I just need to decide on the outline color for the hood. The car is going to be plum crazy with a matte black hood, what would you think would look good, since the numbers will be matte black, I want people to be able to notice them, maybe red or ?

Ok well, i want the 410 and the side stripes with 410 underneath in matte black, I just need to decide on the outline color for the hood. The car is going to be plum crazy with a matte black hood, what would you think would look good, since the numbers will be matte black, I want people to be able to notice them, maybe red or ?
The factory used the white outline on matte black hoods...

Hey challenger gary can you do custom striped for my duster.if so pm me so we can talk.ill give you my number.

Good Morning Gary,
I may have talked with you earlier on some custom stripes for a '71 Demon. I am looking for some to be made out of a carbon fiber material. Since the new challenges have carbon fiber hood decals, I was wandering if you have come across anything simular that may work. Please let me know.
Thanks and have a blessd day.
TAZZ

The carbon fiber used on the Challengers is actually a proprietary material that is not available except to Chrysler. There are some printed CF materials out there but none that I really like.

i see the side stripes for 70 to 72 dusters on here. do you have any pics of the black 73 duster side stripes with 340 call outs. if they are correct 73 stripes, i will take a set of them. thanks,mike.

Sorry no pics of them in black but here they are in white. This is actually the car that I used to make my template. When I got the car, it still had the original paint and stripes on it. The paint was shot but the stripes were in good enough shape for me to duplicate them before I stripped the car down and did the paint & body.

Attachments

• dusterdriverside2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 168
^my brother picked up a set of stripes on ebay for my Duster- I was looking at them and thought "that ain't right".

Now I know why- they're for a '73:eek:ops:

thats what i need in the pic "73 340 strips". do you have them in black? if you do p.m. me your paypal info with the total amount. i will take a set. thanks,mike.

i sent you payment on monday the 12th for side and rear stripes.did you get the payment? pm sent just now.thanks,mike.

K gary Im ready! I want the solid 70/71 stripes with 410 under it and the Hood Cut out of 410 with Stroker in the 1 please how much total and paypal address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back