Christmas transmission rebuild...

-
Was that $950 for parts including the converter? I purchased a 727 pro street rev manual shift tranny from John and it has worked great.

Great build!
Why not assemble it and then paint it?

I dunno...I had it apart so why not paint now! I couldn't wait haha!

mmm all clean now, looks good

weathers nice, getta paint'n

I did buddy! It's all painted ready to go!!!

w7im39.jpg

wryz9d.jpg

Man that looks great! About to rebuild mine soon. Could you list all the parts you bought so I can know what to get. Can't wait to see the finished job.

mmm dont know what looks better, that nice fresh paint or the fresh guac.
both look ready to serve

good job

Ok, I'm back at it. I found out my front pump is no good. These grooves are too deep and catch on my finger nail. Brother said this will make a noise, and cause no line pressure...So I bought a new pump from the local tranny shop (very reputable) for 80 bucks.

2eofjg8.jpg

anything new here??? I like the pump pic, shows what is unacceptable wear, worth more than words.

OKAY. Now that it has been nearly 3 1/2 MONTHS since I was able to continue on, I am back at it again. Today, I got so much done! :) Here are some pics of the assembly! Enjoy!!! :):):)

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

WHOAAAA!! I'll be back later, and finish posting the rest of the pics! Gonna take my girl out to dinner! She's Hungry! :)

IMG_1958.jpg

More to come. It got late and had to quit. Tomorrow we will install the valve body and pan then will be all complete. :)

oh yea, i forgot. my brother and i finished it 2 months ago....once i finish my engine compartment, ill be able to install my engine and this tranny. :)

2vvte8w.jpg

32zltsg.jpg

-
Back