Chrome bumpers

-

Z-dart

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a place that I can get new or re chrome bumpers ? And if I wanted to get rid of the little bumper guards on mine can they be removed or better can another year without them be installed ?

Tri-city Plating in TN is a good place to get your bumpers re-chromed. You could contact them about filing in the bolt holes, don't know if they would/could do that or not.

Now, can another year bumper be installed? Would be most helpful if you told us what you were working on...
C

sense your from Connecticut, I'll suggest, New england chrome platers. They sometimes have a booth set up at the larger car shows/ swap meets. Their stuff looks nice. I think there located in West Hartford, but Google it to make sure.

personally i would highly recommend keystone/lkq brainerd minnesota facility to plate them. I have used them over the past gazillion years. and have done about 40-50 bumpers .. all with a lifetime warranty..

Just called Plating Specialties in Duluth MN, $350 EACH for 71 Duster Bumpers and 12-14 week wait

I used keystone also wow they came back better than knew and was 375 for a 65 barracuda bumper best 375 I spent was with shipping , like 5 years ago tho . but they are good2 months out then google them

-
Back