Chromoly K Member

-
Replicarecer43..whats that post all about??? you didn't really intend to call me that did you?... thats got to be a typo.....what I said to Swisswill was actually meant as a compliment to him...he had referred to himself jokeingly as "barely providing light"...and as I told him previously....I thought he was bright...(as in a 100watter vs 15 watter)....regardless...my FRIENDLY banter with Swisswill is between he and I...period!!

I really hope that wasn't aimed at HemiD... He and I are all good so unless you're referring to the K-member (which I don't think your comment would still be appropriate), then chill bro'!

Will,.....thank you.....Holy cow!,..if I wanted to deal with that kind of BS...I'd talk to someone that wears a skirt...like my wife

...or squats to pee.

On the otherhand, squatting sure does make cleaning less disgusting. Just saying...

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Good luck with the K-frame!

He (Repliracer) probably just doesn't realize what a great guy I am....a clear case of mistaken idenity if I ever saw one.......

LOL, Denny, that wasnt directed at you at all!! none of you guys, thats what I thought of the k frame design after pondering it for a while... sorry if anyone took it the wrong way!!

The original poster also said to feel free to make comments, or offer an opinion, thats what I was doing....my opinion on the k frame design....

were good then Replicaracer..........now if only I could get my wife to quit callin' me that.....

u- know i have read a ton of post on here and was instructed not get involved but you all look at a picture and make the some screwed up comments first knowing that k-member has gone 9.60 @140 mph and smoother than a caddy ackerman is not an issue but with that being said let the keyboard cammando start flame on

I guess I'll be the first at bat.......your brother Tory asked for our comments ......he didn't ask us to sugarcoat them....by the way ...I think his work is commendable.. it's a nice looking piece....just not built or designed to handle the rigors/function of prolonged street driving...I also find it admirable that his ride goes 9.60 @140 mph...with or without a tubular K frame...and please don't worry about your remarks...your not the first to call my comments "screwed up"...you ought to hear what my wife says!

ok now that is funny i fully understand allcomment and concerns and the street duties will come when we are done digging out of snow ice and salt and the 14 degrees

Excellant!...glad to get that cleared up....Mopar to ya'...Denny

-
Back