Chryslers at Carlisle 2023 who is going

-
I just received this e-mail from Carlisle.

Due to the high number of challenges with mailings to Canada, we are preparing and holding credentials for our Canadian vendors and showfield participants at our gates.

CANADIAN VENDORS: If you are pre-registered, you may pick up your credentials at the Will-Call window outside of Gate 3 beginning on set-up day.

CANADIAN SHOWFIELD PARTICIPANTS: If you’ve pre-registered, you may pick-up your credentials at Showfield Registration in the parking lot outside of Gate 3 beginning on set-up day.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind of a pain in the neck given how busy the entrance area can get.

First of all, apologies for my delayed response. I was frantically trying to finish building my engine, get it installed, and then participate in the Hot Rod Power Tour. It turned out awesome! I even dynoed the 'ol girl while there too.
20230616_124330.jpg

So changing labels is not a big deal- you can log back in and change the group your with simple procedures.

So tell me more about the lunchtime activity? Cost and sign up and what day? There are a lot of us FxBO people here and that could be a lot of fun. Or is this a “skull and bones” secrete “B” club type of lunchtime activity- lmao.
I will start another thread today about the tent activities. The "big" event has always been the picnic lunch on Saturday. There is no cost - it is paid for by me and other kind volunteers who help put this together. Last year we also had some adult beverages and other drinks too.

The only secret is to find the location and show up!!!

I've only missed a few Chryslers at Carlisle / Chrysler Nationals shows since they started in 1991. IMO it's the BEST all Mopar show.

I witnessed and was thankful for Hawk's hard work tending the grill last year! It was cool to spend some time hanging out at the tent and meeting some guys from FABO + FBBO. I've registered under FBBO and plan to stop by this year again. I hope to meet more folks and try to remember faces from last year :thumbsup:

- Harry
Thanks for the kind words Harry. God willing, I'll get it all together again this year. Hope to see you there!

Hawk

Hi Guys
If anyone is interested I have a complete 1969 340 clutch assy, bellhousing, flywheel & clutch assy, release bearing & fork, starter
plate and inspection cover, I also have early a-body stuff and some truck stuff I be in spot E40 .

Joe

First of all, apologies for my delayed response. I was frantically trying to finish building my engine, get it installed, and then participate in the Hot Rod Power Tour. It turned out awesome! I even dynoed the 'ol girl while there too.
View attachment 1716105384

I will start another thread today about the tent activities. The "big" event has always been the picnic lunch on Saturday. There is no cost - it is paid for by me and other kind volunteers who help put this together. Last year we also had some adult beverages and other drinks too.

The only secret is to find the location and show up!!!

Thanks for the kind words Harry. God willing, I'll get it all together again this year. Hope to see you there!

Hawk
I'm in the FABO group...see you there.

Post your vendor spaces
I would like to check out your parts
Eddie

I'll be there with my '71 Monaco wagon.

View attachment 1716096527
Passing thru IL on the way? Need anything for that wagon? I know my kid just finished gutting a 72 Fury wagon, and could use a windshield for his '72, got an extra one to trade that you could drop off on the way thru? The wagon we just gutted came from your state.... We didn't go that far to get it, haha.

As for me, right now I can barely afford to go to work at the moment let alone 3 states away.... And with the trans just deciding to puke on the wife's ride all of a sudden with no warning, doesn't help in that department either.....

Passing thru IL on the way? Need anything for that wagon? I know my kid just finished gutting a 72 Fury wagon, and could use a windshield for his '72, got an extra one to trade that you could drop off on the way thru? The wagon we just gutted came from your state.... We didn't go that far to get it, haha.

As for me, right now I can barely afford to go to work at the moment let alone 3 states away.... And with the trans just deciding to puke on the wife's ride all of a sudden with no warning, doesn't help in that department either.....
I was supposed to be at Volo this past weekend, but I couldn't make it, nor will I be able to make Carlisle this year. :(

I too need a windshield for the wagon, crack going right across just below my line of sight.

I was supposed to be at Volo this past weekend, but I couldn't make it, nor will I be able to make Carlisle this year. :(

I too need a windshield for the wagon, crack going right across just below my line of sight.
Yeah we wanted to hit volo this year too, we were there last year in the off n on rain, we didn't have that to contend with this year for sure but my 2 yo grand kid was a bit under the weather over the weekend so we couldn't go. We finished stripping the wagon yesterday. The newest thing in/on it we could find was the Minnesota license plate from 79

That sucks. Was hoping to shoot the **** with ya this year.

I'll be there, been slammed this year so I didn't get a spot. See you all there.

Carlisle was tremendous but things are seeing less individual vendors.
Really?
I have two spaces and tried to get more. Was told they are sold out. Said that the swap space was expanded to accommodate all of the vendors, and if they had more room, that would sell out too.

Well to clarify a little bit, Mancini had stopped coming, and has just resumed attending, Jack's auto from NJ, and a few others that were selling NOS parts and engine blocks and tranny's. I guess biggest problem is the very limited supply of NOS parts anymore. I've been attending Carlisle from day one, which meant I no longer had a 500 mile ride to Columbus, and had a great new swap meet at half the mileage. Maybe I should have said amount of used parts was diminishing. Still the meet to attend and I'll definitely be there. I've been involved since the mid 80's, so I saw the peak and have seen the parts diminishing. Back in the day we had no reproduction sheet metal or other interior parts or hardware that is now available, so we have come a long way to help restore our cars.

Do to un fore seen health issues I will not be able to attend this year
This would be my 20th year to Carlisle using the same vendor spaces
My goal is to be there next year to enjoy the show once again
Ed

-
Back