cl 318 edelbrock manifold (not mine)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its supposedly an economy enhancing manifold for stock or near stock 318s. matches 318 heads better improves off idle but is done at 4000 rpm. I agree for almost everybody the performer is better, but this is better then stock.

I have one i'm hanging on to, and they will go a little higher then 4k on a teen. There really perfect for a 273 2bbl engine driver.

SP2P is the best manifold I've ever used on a stock driver 318. Mount a TQ or Qjet on top and the low end and gas mileage will amaze you! It's all done by 5000, but then so are the heads and cam!

had one, sold it lol I would have kept it for a stock 318 but I needed cash.

Quote off of Moparts from Dulcich.........

"SP2P works really well on a 318 with stock heads. I would use a 600 Holley or TQ. It will be a huge power gain over the two barrel - almost an unbelievable gain - and it will get better mileage too. You can expect the engine to keep pulling strong to about 5000 rpm."
-dulcich

heck, now you are making me think I should buy it for my stock 318! I bet I could get it for $40 or $50 since its still up and no shipping for me. Of course I was going to sell the 318...

heck, now you are making me think I should buy it for my stock 318! I bet I could get it for $40 or $50 since its still up and no shipping for me. Of course I was going to sell the 318...

As long as the repair is decent.....plus you can use it as a bargaining chip.

From a visual standpoint, the ports out of the plenum look so small that i even shake my head.....lol. But the layout is a very good design. Reason i'm hanging on to mine is, if one day i get a 273/318 driver.....that 2bbl is gonna be history :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back