Cleetus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I don't normally look up Cleetus McFarland's goin's ons but I chanced across this just now........

Last edited:
So Cleetus is some guy with more money than sense? lol

I'm not sure or not if the rear wing is supported/braced sufficiently? And the front fender vents look really out of place for some reason, maybe too big?

He doesn't annoy me too much. but his content is so far out of my price range I dont keep up with him.

I didn't like him at first, but he's into all kinds of different stuff and has fun doin' it. He doesn't seem to have an axe to grind (like I do LOL) I have to give him credit. No idea where/ how he gets his money

The guy said "there are no companys that make repop sheetmetal for the mopars. If there was there would be more of them around".
Learn something new every day.

The guy said "there are no companys that make repop sheetmetal for the mopars. If there was there would be more of them around".
Learn something new every day.

I mean that’s why there are more 69 Camaros in the road now than in 69 right?

I didn't like him at first, but he's into all kinds of different stuff and has fun doin' it. He doesn't seem to have an axe to grind (like I do LOL) I have to give him credit. No idea where/ how he gets his money
His shop is next door to my brothers body shop. They do have some fast cars over there and do some crazy shi+. If you've ever seen the crown vic he has, the motor in that car came out of my brothers shelby GT500 after it was totaled. My brother is doing paint and body work for the drag week car he's building. It's never a dull moment around there! And yes he makes alot of his money from youtube.

Yea they last a lot longer when you don’t cram 20 psi of hot boost through em and hold em on the chip for 6 minutes straight also.

In case anyone is wondering what @Johnny Mac and I are talking about.
Hell yeaaa brother!

I believe that car is getting a 540 power adder intended engine now. with lower compression, etc.

for anyone that just wants to see the car rip, its about the 10 min mark in this vid.

He bought a cheaper smaller hovercraft before that one, but thought it was under powered so he bought a bigger one.
He also set a GM stick shift speed record In Leroy his vette cart, though I don’t know if that record still stands.
It would be nice to have that boy’s shop and income both.

-
Back