CNC Motorsport

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

Anybody had any dealings with CNC Motorsport ???

I think I'm about to purchase a Scat stroker crank, a set of Probe forged pistons & Scat forged H beam rods from them.

If you have do any business with them good or bad I'd like to hear about it as I am along way away.

Cheers Oz

They have a good rep. I have not personaly delt with them.

They have a good rep. I have not personaly delt with them.

Thanks Rumble they were 1 of the last suppliers I contacted & 1 of the first to reply. Which makes me think they are there for the customer & want the sale.

They are good guys to deal with. Keep an eye on their e-bag site or web site as they always have sales going on and carry alot of Mopar related parts.

Seem really good, got my awesome valve covers super cheap from them.

I ordered my Kevko pan and pickup from them, they had the best price, and great to deal with.

Great people to deal with. They will really work with you to get you the right kit.

Hi All,

I ended up getting a local engine builder to do my stroker...So I can't say I have delt with CNC yet but the contact I had via email was very good & if needed I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

P.S. Stay tuned the long roof racer will be hitting the strip in the next few weeks for the first time with the new stroker motor, new trans & soon new rear end

Oz

bought a chinese balancer from them.
the outer ring came off.
had it for a year.
they took care of it & sent me a replacement.
no complaints with me.

your better off having jegs price match flatlander racing as its the cheapest and no visual signs of a shipping cost so free

I use them on a regular basis. Worked with Jason just today, fine chap.

They sold me a eagle cast stroker crank that was a POS. I had no problems until then. They knew they had some bad cranks and didnt help with my expenses to make it work. dont ask me what the prob was, I cant remember but I remember the bad taste in my mouth.

-
Back