Cold Case Factory Rebate

-
I’ve heard of them and was just curious at their prices.

I remember @RustyRatRod asking them in the other attached post, about if they were USA made and were advised no they were “assembled” in the USA from parts built overseas.

Rusty replied “might as well buy a Champion Rad instead!”

So I think I’ll just go over to Evil Bay and grab a champion rad instead!

Says account suspended when you follow the link!!!
Sorry, we just launched a new site in between when I posted and when it went live. The redirect just worked for me. Maybe you could give it another try. :)

Rusty replied “might as well buy a Champion Rad instead!”

So I think I’ll just go over to Evil Bay and grab a champion rad instead!
It is certainly possible that the cheaper Champion radiator may get the job done for you just fine. However, you can't get stamped OEM style tanks nor dual 1 1/4' cores from Champion. Some owners have hot running cars for whatever reason. The better core for a little bit more money is something that may end up being a very wise decision.

I will give a special Forums price and along with the rebate, Cold Case will end up saving you money over a 4 row Champion (that doesn't cool nearly as well as our Big 2 row.) Shoot me a PM if interested.

I like the looks of cold case radiators with the stamped tanks. Champions are quite ugly and generic looking. :)

how do you get the special FABO forum discount. is there a promo code to enter at checkout?

PM me with the details of your ride. a couple of pics would be nice as well. :)

Can you confirm you offer anything for 1960-1962 A-bodies? thanks
I believe one of our 22" units will fit in your car but we have never had any 60-62 cars to physically test. Pics and measurements of your radiator flanges would help confirm.

-
Back