Coldest weather this winter is on the way.

-
around 60 degrees all weekend for me and now this crap. This winter stuff is really working my nerves this year

Here in N.C. we should avoid this big storm with only some rain on Tuesday P.M and Wed. Then the forecast after Wed is it is going to warm up to the 60's by the end of the week.

Global warming LOL. You being listening to Gore again. Junk Science. Time to listen to real experts.

This does suck. I have to be in Boulder by 8 am tomorrow which means that with all the nitwits on the road, I'll have to leave at 6:30 am for a simple 36 mile drive.

Especially the nitwits in Boulder that have no clue on how to drive on the snow and ice.

Yep, I don't know how people up north can put up with those temps, I can barely stand our 2-3 weeks of being in an icebox in Colorado.

Ditto !

We're going below 0 tonight and tomorrow its not suppost to get above 0.

But at least these really cold snaps dont last long. We'll be back in the 40's by friday.

Global warming my ***, its cold out. Were soppose to get 24 inches of snow here in Chicago within the next two days. Just went to the store to stock up earlier for the snow storm coming and blockbuster for some movies for the next few days. $300 in groceries and 7 movies should get me threw the next few days.

Heat wave here in Bailey, Colorado this morning. A wapping -21F. on my way to work. So I can work on plow trucks.

I don't know how you guys in the arctic north do it!!!!! I'm not yet ready for the forecasted -19 Tuesday night.

its just something that if you grow up around cold weather its doesn't bother you as much, still cold though. doesn't get quite as cold here as it does in alberta, but still quite cold. I don't know how some of you down south put up with 115-120 weather! I would sweat to death, unless there isn't alot of humidity in the air when its that warm

I blame Canada for all this cold weather. lol

hey now no need to be nasty! lol I down blame the US when we get a heat wave in the winter:iconbigg:

-34C here this morning and a cold assed wind out of the SW that puts it at -43. Oh well, in a little while that Sou'wester will blow in a Chinook and we'll be above 0 in a day or two.

I was able to take the Duster out and change the oil, wax and detail it, and take it out to the highway for a little spin today. Temps here in the Raleigh area are in the low 50's with cloudy skies and spots of sun here and there. it is supposed to rain tonight into tomorrow but the temps are supposed to shoot up in the 70's tomorrow and drop back to the low 50's after tomorrow's rain. I feel for all of you in the snow belt but am very happy that I decided to move South 3 years ago. I still miss the northeast but as for the weather this time of year, You snowbirds can have it. Happy Shoveling!!!!!

Ugh, I'm tired of this already. -3F currently, supposed to go down to -19F tonight, but good news, it's supposed to be 50F on Friday. Thank god the subzero stuff doesn't last very long in Colorado!

Not so much cold here. just REALLY F**KIN WINDY!!!

Its a Balmy 19 here in South central Texas. Pretty cold for down here. We are expecting a rare snow Friday???? Then it will probably be in the 70's next week.

It,s -10 here today with 60mph winds and snowing,which means bald patches and 1 foot-2 foot drifts on the roads.Schools closed today,I think I,ll stay home and take a snow day.Fire up the snowthrower!!

"Yup - 75 here again today" I read that as "negative 75" So you live in Boynton, so did I from 61-72. My mom still lives in Quail Run. Seacrest Class of 70 here.

If I were there I'd be wetting a line over at the inlet enjoying a cold one.

Jim

Small world - my grandmother moved to BB in 68/69 and started a family migration. We moved to South Florida in 80. Just moved back here after having been in Fort Worth, TX for the past 4-1/2 years. I will NEVER go back to cold weather. Look me up if you ever come down to visit

-
Back