comments on this pic!!

-
Perfect candidate for a C-4 enema. Take out the crack house while you're at it, notice the eviction notice on the front door.

damn straight. it's got a LOOK, ya gotta admit.

Yup... Ghetto fab. The latest style down in the 'hood.

donk2.jpg

that thing looks nuthin like that. but you're opinion doesn't count anyway.

Ok how about this fine example of fabrication??

medium_3369463066_bddabb8635_o.jpg

In my daughter's words ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I like the Suzuki though! Kinda gogogadgety. Just needs some driveshafts.

some real mad people out there! who cares what this guy does with his ride, it doesent make him any less of a man.
I drive by this every day while at work,I think it is sort of a waste. I know it is not done but it just does not do it for me!!!

Well, I don't have a pic to show but I saw a DEAD MINT 63 Dodge 330 2dr sedan with gorgeous red interior done the same way... Prior to the hack job it was for sale, I made a more than reasonable offer and he said no. (his price was downright stupid, just like him) The next time I saw the car, he had smashed all the windows out (not taken out, but broken out including front/rear windshield) and it was sitting on some type of 4x4 chassis... I could not help but feel sick when I saw it... UFB

All of us have had ideas/pipe dreams of things we would like to do and never did.
He should be atleast comended for persueing his dreams before being comited. LOL

First of all I'm not a fan of car bodies on four wheel drives. Especially the workmanship most utilze to get the job done. It looks like the same craftsmanship went into this thing that went into the A/C installation for the house!
I have seen a few 4WD car conversions that I actually liked. A friend had a 63 Nova morphed with Wagoneer drivetrain that looked like something the factory may have done (or should have). It four wheeeled better than about anything I've seen too, except for maybe a Pinzgauer. I also saw a GTO that had been done really well and a Ford Fairlane station wagon. I think that is the sum total of decent 4WD conversions I've ever seen. Unfortunately this example does not appear to have potnetial to come close. A waste of a good car!

I love my 75 Power Wagon. I love my 71 Swinger. I don't think I would love them as one. But hey some don't love my stuff the way it is. That is what makes us car guys. We fix it the way we want it. So although I would not do it, I can't blame or fault the guy that does. I do wish it were better thought out thou. And I hope, at least, it is a Dodge frame.

First of all I'm not a fan of car bodies on four wheel drives. Especially the workmanship most utilze to get the job done. It looks like the same craftsmanship went into this thing that went into the A/C installation for the house!
I have seen a few 4WD car conversions that I actually liked. A friend had a 63 Nova morphed with Wagoneer drivetrain that looked like something the factory may have done (or should have). It four wheeeled better than about anything I've seen too, except for maybe a Pinzgauer. I also saw a GTO that had been done really well and a Ford Fairlane station wagon. I think that is the sum total of decent 4WD conversions I've ever seen. Unfortunately this example does not appear to have potnetial to come close. A waste of a good car!

I agree, criticizing the workmanship is one thing but if the job is done correctly with quality workmanship, then it isn't any different than any other build. I see just as many cars that wasn't set on 4x4 chassis that are the biggest pieces of $hit around, idiotic paint schemes, hideous interiors, body work with more waves than the Gulf of Mexico during Hurricane Katrina, bad wheel choices, people shoving B-Body rear ends in Darts which leads to bad wheel choices, look at the idiots that try to put 20's on A-Bodies, at least this guy didn't cut the wheel wells up to fit the tall tires.

And it does look to be a Mopar chassis, or possibly a Jeep.

Hey for all we know the body is just sitting on some wood blocks and the frame is just there to roll the body around.

I still think it's cool. Buy it for me and I'll fix it properly!

There's a 4x4 Corvette that shows up at SoCal car shows. All I can do is just shake my head and wonder whatever possessed the owner to do it everytime I see it.

There was a monster ford full size econoline van at the parts store yesterday. Someone had put the body on a 4wd chassis and done a proper job of it.

Gawds that thing was tall!

Maybe he got tired of being snowed in! I'd rather see that running around town than another Bronco or Blazer...

not my cup of tea, but he made it his own,
could be rusting away in a junkyard.
I've seen a falcon,,el camino.a hearse all done 4 wheel drive.so whatever floats your boat

-
Back