Not open for further replies.

67Baccaruda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Complete stock drivetrain from California car (currently still in car, driven weekly) 318, 904, 7.25 open rear. Includes k-frame, suspension, springs and brakes. 318 Runs well, resealed, new water pump, timing chain, oil pump, all new brass freeze plugs and new chinese carburetor. Trans shifts well. Rear end has new axel bearings, seals, pinion bearings, carrier bearings, and spider gears. front disk brakes are new scarebird kit and will fit over 14" wheels. Balanced stock driveshaft. All the parts needed to repower/repair a car. I'm planning on a drivetrain swap this winter. Looking to get 1k for everything, the brakes alone were $600

Hi memike, Here is a pic of the car. Haven't removed the drivetrain yet. Was hoping to give the future owner the opportunity to hear it run and see it drive before they spent their $.

69.jpg

Sorry Mark But No....69 is my least favorite year, really wanted a 68 notch. I passed on one I shouldn't have, but this little car has really grown on me. Its far from perfect but completely rust free. Every one is going to have to wait for my estate sale to get this one...
Is it me or are these cars getting harder to find??? My Dad has been looking for a clean 68 fast back for a few years.
I only posted a pic of the car because the mod jumped on me.

I will be taking the car apart in a week or 2. If anyone is interested in any of the drivetrain or suspension parts let me know.

Sorry Mark But No....69 is my least favorite year, really wanted a 68 notch. I passed on one I shouldn't have, but this little car has really grown on me. Its far from perfect but completely rust free. Every one is going to have to wait for my estate sale to get this one...
Is it me or are these cars getting harder to find??? My Dad has been looking for a clean 68 fast back for a few years.
I only posted a pic of the car because the mod jumped on me.
If you change your mind and want to sell the car let me know.

Still available? If so please call me @ . I am just south of Binghamton, NY and am particularly interested in engine, suspension and brakes but will take the whole drivetrain if you want that. Thanks, Rick.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 7 1/4 rear including springs, driveshaft, exhaust. front brakes including upper and lower control arms have been sold.
the balance is still available.

Still available? If so please call me @ . I am just south of Binghamton, NY and am particularly interested in engine, suspension and brakes but will take the whole drivetrain if you want that. Thanks, Rick.
You are a new member here and didn't get a chance to read the sale rules. Please read them here. No presonal information posted please. It's for your internet security. FABO Classified Section Rules

I still have the complete engine and transmission assembly, Carb to pan, motor mounts, manifolds, brackets, linkage, etc. The air cleaner, alternator, and shift linkage, not shown are also available, as well as the bare K frame. The control arms, spindles and brakes in the picture have been sold locally.

20230116_200225.jpg

20230116_195536.jpg

20230116_195543.jpg

How much are you asking for what's left, and do you have any idea of shipping costs to 90034? Apologies for making my first post a response to an ad, my Mopar is a D-200 so I'm out of place here!

I've had some real nice folks from the west coast interested in the engine and or trans. Does any one know an afordable way to ship an engine and trans coast to coast. Building a crate and shipping truck freight with lift gate service on at least one end is worth way more than the parts.

I've had some real nice folks from the west coast interested in the engine and or trans. Does any one know an afordable way to ship an engine and trans coast to coast. Building a crate and shipping truck freight with lift gate service on at least one end is worth way more than the parts.
Fastenal used to do real affordable store to store shipping

You would have to crate/pallet it and drop it off there though

And not sure if they still do

The engine and trans are sold.
Most of the Major parts are sold but I'm going to keep this open until everything gets picked up.
After that I will list the small stuff I still have separately.
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back