-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMachineDartGT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
If you want to do an automatic console conversion, several pieces are necessary to do the conversion correctly.

Fortunately, somebody is going to be the lucky recipient of all the correct parts.

Up for sale is the shifter mechanism, floor brackets, section of the floor, vertical rod and correct hardware. Everything shown in the picture is included, as well as the floor section to be cut out over the weekend, also the bracket from the trans and selector rod and block will be included.

$150.00 shipped to the lower 48
Paypal accepted

Attachments

• P1000825.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 587
Except for the few pieces so often missing. The bracket that bolts to the transmission and the final linkage rod to the shift lever.
I left sample parts with my local fab shop for quote months ago. Hasn't happened yet :( Good luck

Nobody on this? Offers? I also have an automative console that is excellent, black and comes with an original top plate that has been rechromed, and has newer woodgrain.

PM

Thanks FABO!

SALE PENDING

If you want to do an automatic console conversion, several pieces are necessary to do the conversion correctly.

Fortunately, somebody is going to be the lucky recipient of all the correct parts.

Up for sale is the shifter mechanism, floor brackets, section of the floor, vertical rod and correct hardware. Everything shown in the picture is included, as well as the floor section to be cut out over the weekend, also the bracket from the trans and selector rod and block will be included.

$150.00 shipped to the lower 48
Paypal accepted
Hello, do you still have the console shifter conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back