Converted Wife

-

Doba Mama

Reaction score
Hello Mopar junkies.

I am 64Lucy's wife. I finally decided to hop on the wagon and join this lovely site. Possibly because we recently acquired (traded for) a 1978 Chrysler Cordoba. Yes it is a B body, but who cares? :D (What my dear husband doesn't know is that I have claimed said Cordoba. He just gets to drive it for a while!)

So uh, yeah. What else...
I like purdy cars that go vroom vroom? Oh wait, that's a given...

I am a big GM fan(don't shoot me!), but I have a special place in my heart for Mopar as well. We also have a '98 Jimmy that is currently inoperable due to a jaunt in a creek. But that is neither here nor there.

Let's see... My dream car is an Electric Blue 1971 Dodge Challenger with a 440. Pretty typical motor, I know, but I like rounded numbers. Shush.
I don't NORMALLY like A bodies but they are growing on me, I suppose.
Put a big boat of a car in front of me and I am happy as a clown though.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. Nice to meet you all!
Okloveyoubyebye.

Well Welcome to the club! Some will point at the GM thing but not me, I started out with GM and still have my very first car 1972 Chevelle SS.

Hi Erica I hope you enjoy your Doba. Welcome to A bodies!

Let me try and welcome you to this great site Doba Moma, I woke up about 3:45 sneezing and threw my middle back out and had to get up and take my prescribed meds
64Lucy looked right at home in your Cordoba and Cliff looked happy in his new early A body
It's great to have you on board with us, 64Lucy has been a great addition to this site and know we are blest with his better half on board.
Welcome from my famaily here in Arkansas, me memike on the hill :hello2:

I have heard about these converted wives-but never seen one in person.Welcome to the shed.

Welcome! When I hear the word Cordoba all I can think of is the commercial with Ricardo Montalban selling us on the "Rich Corinthian Leather". Hope you enjoy your car. toolmanmike

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIL3fbGbU2o"]1975 Chrysler Cordoba - YouTube[/ame]

Ah, the forgotten B body! The Cordoba makes a fair hot rod. I own a '79 Magnum.

Welcome Doba Mama, it's nice to have you with us!! We need more Mopar ladies to enjoy the hobby with!! You know I got a couple of them here, what with the great Cudagirl and all!! Geof

Personally, I care more about the vrooom vrooom part than the pretty factor, but it's all good! Welcome aboard ... it's great to have you here.

-
Back