Convertible Trim Identification?

-

desmo900

Reaction score
I stumbled across this while going through some boxes I acquired with a 1967 Dart GT Convertible from an estate sale a couple years ago. It's either NOS or freshly re-chromed.

Does it fit a 1967 Dart Convertible? If so where? Ballpark on value?

Thanks.

Attachments

• photo 1 (6).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 209
  • photo 2 (7).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 193
It looks correct and it should fit Dart as well as Barracuda convertibles from 1967 through 1969. It is inner windshield pillar trim and it would go on the top corner of the passenger side.

Knowing by looking it is right hand or left hand... I'm in awe :prayer:

Those are for the outside pillars.

If you look at the offers you will see they have been on eBay for at least 2 years.

g***n
s.gif
( 415
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) Expired Sep-20-11 10:45:23 PDT

k***l
s.gif
( 159
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) Expired Sep-09-11 03:53:08 PDT

I just don't understand people like that...if you want to actually SELL the part, price it reasonably and let the market set it's worth. You see it all over EBay,etc....stuff listed for years and years, and no sale. :dontknow:

My 68 convert doesn't have that piece on the outside. The corner pieces are built into the trim at the top of the windshield. That looks like the inside trim but mine is white...not chrome.

Like I said...mine is white, not chrome. What cars had the inside trim chrome?

my 69 is white also-- night be a 1967 thing only-- 1st year stuff-- Jim Lusk might know, Okla-- do you know? are yours chrome or painted, LAwrence

my 69 is white also-- night be a 1967 thing only-- 1st year stuff-- Jim Lusk might know, Okla-- do you know? are yours chrome or painted, LAwrence

Mine is chrome but I didn't buy it new so I have no idea if it was original or part of the package that my car came with or maybe my car has a carry over of 67 parts. My car had been in a dry storage since 1986 before I got it. I do have the deluxe interior with the burlwood instrument cluster with the matching burlwood door panels that have map pockets. Map pockets even have chrome on the corners. My seats also had the chrome emblems.

The shape of the part is the same even if it isn't chromed. Sadly I don't have a manual with a description of every part on a car and the finish options but I sure wish I did because I would even have more documented information the Galen Glovier.

Update... My sunvisor mounts are chrome also.

Mine is chrome but I didn't buy it new so I have no idea if it was original or part of the package that my car came with or maybe my car has a carry over of 67 parts. My car had been in a dry storage since 1986 before I got it. I do have the deluxe interior with the burlwood instrument cluster with the matching burlwood door panels that have map pockets. Map pockets even have chrome on the corners. My seats also had the chrome emblems.

The shape of the part is the same even if it isn't chromed. Sadly I don't have a manual with a description of every part on a car and the finish options but I sure wish I did because I would even have more documented information the Galen Glovier.

Update... My sunvisor mounts are chrome also.

Pics of the door panels with the map pockets? Those sound cool.

-
Back