Cool find, 68 with 61K original :)

-

rollinggrille

Reaction score
I couldn't pass up this 2 owner rust free 68 Dart 270. Original Colorado car, got it with the certicard & owners manual. Never modified, clean little 273 car, now what do I do with it?? Needs a battery, rear brake work and a couple oil leaks fixed. Looking for 13 inch tires too, not a whole lot to choose from but I like the original hubcaps:)

Attachments

• CIMG7376.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 304
  • CIMG7366.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 292
  • CIMG7365.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 307
  • CIMG7377.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 298
  • CIMG7372.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 291
Welcome and nice car.... There only original once... fix the oil leaks obviously, and I think its worth a new battery lol... Beautiful car..

I'll take it off your hands for $ 5. I would have offered more but with no A/C, it would bake my butt here in FL.

Actually, that is a great find. Have fun with it.

Going to keep it original, got a few little detail things to work on, cleaning from sitting and stuff. I'm hoping to find a build sheet under the seat! I laughed when I saw the original jack still in place with the correct retaining spring and it looks like the original bias ply spare tire... It will be for sale in the future once I get it back on the road, can't afford to keep this one.

Welcome aboard and GREAT find! Its a beauty thats for sure! I say clean her up and get the little repairs done and just enjoy cruising!!

Welcome to the board.

Very nice score. I can't get over how clean it is from underneath.

You wont find a better looking 68 than that.

I always say keep the nice ones original and modify the ones that will need a bunch of work anyway.

-
Back