Cool old mopar gasser (Not Mine)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
At that price it could be flipped and make some needed cash, If I did buy it...........it would be very hard to let it go, very nice indeed :cheers:

Would be cool to drop in a engine and drive it "as is".....maybe paint some faded craphics on it like an old race car, the weathered look is cool :glasses7:

Clean it up a bit drop in a motor and put a satin clear coat on it and drive it. It would be a crowd pleaser at car shows for sure. Like Keith said put some old looking graphics just to set it off. I think we have a winner!

"Open to interesting trades such as fox body mustang,g body gm, drag cars,harley sportsters,etc"

Wonder if a 73 Suburban 9-pass wagon is interesting enough for him? Dang it, I like this car and it is not that far away.......Snoman, why did you have to post this??!!?? :banghead:

Attachments

• 3E63Kc3M65L75Nc5Jad5l62c9993f3c5d16c2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,718
  • 3Eb3G23N55Ec5K65J8d5l157aa561e7871bac.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,114
Its my brothers ride, I thought you guys would like it on here. it is a project car. he has to many irons in the fire to start on this....

"Open to interesting trades such as fox body mustang,g body gm, drag cars,harley sportsters,etc"

Wonder if a 73 Suburban 9-pass wagon is interesting enough for him? Dang it, I like this car and it is not that far away.......Snoman, why did you have to post this??!!?? :banghead:

Perfect car for the Hemi that RustyRatRod has for sale!

There you go Kieth, look what you could have for 10K. :D

I would love that thing. We had an old 41 Plymouth when I was a kid. We made a racetrack in the field and raced that and an old truck. No video games back them. Brings back memories. Wish I hadn't just bought that parts car. Man I want that thing.

looks pretty solid. would make a bad *** street car. id stuff a junk yard 440 in it with zummies on it and terrorize the town.

Grew up watching those babies,they were my favourite next to the altereds which were really wild! C'mon Keith time for another project,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back