Coolest Mopar RV ever.........1975 Dodge Daystar 440

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, which one of you knuckleheads bought it? It's been pulled by the owner.Looks like it was in Wis- cahhhhhhhn-sin. That's a great looking RV but I'm still partial to the RecTrans, it's got that Space:1999 look...........

I probably should never show pictures of my grandpa's house to you Keith, you'd probably be asking how much does he want for it. The interior is just like the inside of that RV

I want one bad... I love the 70 Chrysler 300 tail lights. That is awesome... I would cruise the country with it...

Hey pauly there is a Discoverer for sale on the phoenix craigslist for super cheap right now.

I thought this might relate to the thread. Searching my local craigslist this morning I came across this 1957 Caddy for sale 20 miles from me for $3500. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• 1957 caddy motorhome.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,003
I thought this might relate to the thread. Searching my local craigslist this morning I came across this 1957 Caddy for sale 20 miles from me for $3500. Pretty cool.

Dude.....that is to die for right there. Strap some surfboards to the roof and dress up like Elvis!

attachment.php

anyone interested in purchasing my 1975 dodge travco? model 270 very good shape 440 big block 7.2 motor, doesn't leak or smoke. runs fantastic. tires have 3000 miles on them. 7000 onan generator less than 25 hours.new dual exhaust, brakes, starter, battery. 2 roof air conditioners replaced 2011, 1 with heat strips, new hot water tank, never been turned on. very comfortable. I am 6 ft 5 and move around inside with ease. asking 8500.00

Here's a couple if your getting hungry............

Attachments

• Dogs.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 565
  • Peeps.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 490
  • Spam.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 487
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back