Cooling problems

-
I have no room for a flex fan!

16557566196922377506200072772631.jpg

This statment by the OP points directly points at a coolant flow issue.
Which water pump are you using?
I had this same problem with my BBM stroker, over heated all the time.
I found that the impeller was spinning on the drive shaft in the water pump, cut down the coolant flow a lot. After posting about it I found that is not an uncommon issue.
I'm using Flow cooler water pump with the billet propeller

Find a commercial HVAC guy - a smart one - with a dual input temperature meter. Then you can strap each probe to a rad hose and see your delta T across the radiator. Too bad they're so pricey, out of reach of most folks.

https://tinyurl.com/c7b733yx

I'm using Flow cooler water pump with the billet propeller
It's not your fan setup because its getting hot at highway speeds where the radiator has all the air it needs, way more than any fan you could bolt on.
I believe you have a severe lack of coolant flow. Trust nothing

I just installed one of those this weekend and noticed the impeller was welded to the shaft. Your problem might explain why they do that now.
Could be they fixed the problem with the weld.
I jammed it up their *** sideways as it caused me alot of grief so they were definitely aware of the problem.
I have had other quality related issues with sevaral of their products, I no longer use their stuff if I can avoid it.

Thanks guy for the ideas for the issue. Will be trouble shooting with those suggestions! Hopefully I one of them will work so I can finally enjoy it!

-
Back