Corky's???

-
its cool now and then i would drive it just the way it is

Its at 12grand with 20 bids and 6 days to go right now.
Somebody besides me and Motopsycho must think its cool.
If I had a big pile of bucks just laying around it would be mine!

Attachments

• image_551252.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 209
I looked up the word "real 'effin' ugly" in the dictionary and there was a link to this auction

Had a couple of those tachs.
Looks like it has after thought air but
no pump.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it's a real vintage Barris movie car, not so much that it's tastefully done.

Check it out.....the dash says it's a heater delete car, but then it's got heater core nipples sticking out the firewall, then it's got an aftermarket under-dash A/C unit, with nothing in the engine compartment! LOL

The paint scheme aint working for me. Of course changing it in any way kills the value as a Barris. Otherwise I'd paint it a solid color, probably black. Maybe deep green or blue? I just think its way too 'busy' the way it is.

Hey, I think its cool as hell. I remember when cars were painted that way all the time. The 70's was a weird time, and not all of us were on drugs.

I still think this car is wicked cool. Soooo much bondo. So much. I'd drive this thing everywhere if it was mine. I'd love to clone it just because I know I will never own the real one. that and the bondo kinda scares me. lol

-
Back