Could use a prayer.

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My father-in-law is in the hospital. His cancer is back and in his brain and lymph nodes. The doc says terminal but just a matter of time before they can start radiation. How he responds will tell us how long he has. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks, Mike

I went through this with my mom... The doc gave her 6 - 18 months, and she lasted 14... It sucks... Give him the best on his way out... That's all you can do...

I wish there was a way to save them... Cancer sucks....

Be there for your wife's moral support...

Prayers will continue Mike, prayers for strength and a good recovery

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers. The Dr. just left and talked in circles. After the Doc left the nurse told us what is up and how to handle it. Kenny has stage 4 lymphoma in his brain. The radiation will help the progression and give him some quality for the short time he has left. She said not to have the chemo because it will make him so sick he will spend the rest of his time in the hospital. He needs to wake up then they will take the breathing tube out, do some tests to see how bad it really is and then start the radiation. It is terminal so it's just a matter of time before he passes. Thanks for your prayers. Mike

-
Back