Couple cool pics of my Demon

-
Oops, missed that one.

-Fronts 18x8.5 255/35/18 6.5" BS.....upper arms were re-radiused, steering rack was moved up a bit too. Front end sheet metal stretched for ride height. Plus other mods I'm forgetting right now

-Rears 19x12 345/30/19 8" BS.....I didnt want a huge rear lip on the wheels when my fronts cant have one as well so I went with a decent amount of BS. I dont remember the total width off-hand of the rear. I'll get that though for ya

-3 piece wheels from ID luxury(Intro)

Do you recall the total length of your rear end?

I'm gonna need to see this rambler.

JOE

I looked on one of the other Website he's one but couldn't find anything on the rambler...I really like that Demon, it was one of the builds that started me down the path I'm on with my Duster.

Lost thread.
It was a good thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI"]Taps - YouTube[/ame]

...I really like that Demon, it was one of the builds that started me down the path I'm on with my Duster.

Same for me Ross,,,when I was starting my Demon project I found this thread and was amazed at the work being done. Would love to see this car finished!

The stance is awesome. Maybe I should switch to coil overs on the rear. :D

Great build, lots of work, I can't imagine how much time it's gonna be to take everything back apart after mock up to paint.

I think life happened to the project. Don't remember where I heard it, but I think it got sold.

-
Back