Couple cool pics of my Demon

-
First, as usual, RJ, that thing is amazing. I am just about to plump fuel line to my 5.7... Your lines make me jealous. What fittings are you using to go steel line to AN?

Second, that reg/filter is regulater @ 58 if I remember correctly, and several guys here have run them without issues. To the OP with the fuel reg question, there is a "feeding the hemi with fuel" thread in the hemi swap section that cover this a bunch...

Once again, Your car is looking amazing... Thanks for the pics...

Joe

I have that corvette filter on mine, no issues.....

Little progress.....

Pass Fender almost lined up right. It's all tacked together and looking good. Duster and Demon body lines ALMOST line up.....splicing and forming ongoing.

Attachments

• DSC01092.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,178
  • DSC01093.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,152
  • DSC01094.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,150
  • DSC01095.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 1,157
Couldnt deal with "heater hose" looking lines that came with this 3rd version of a catch can. Hardlines.....not thrilled with the top line, but it is what it is.

Fuel lines finished plumbed into the Y block on the firewall...well after I order another 90 for the braided line instead of that 45 pic'd

Thought about hiding it, but I like to see the "mechanicalness" or that purpose built style

Attachments

• DSC01090.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,120
  • DSC01096.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 1,098
  • DSC01097.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,166
Paddle shifter and steering wheel mounted. Cleaned up the dash around the column. The steering wheel will be getting a custom center cap when I get it to MB machine.

Attachments

• DSC01100.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,149
  • DSC01099.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 1,163
Good quality work you do.....
Nice build, not my particular tastes, but it should scream!

The steering wheel is just on for mock-up. The MOMO logo is going as well as the carbon fiber inserts which are getting painted.

I just found this thread... subscribed. Where did you get the dash? Is that a Rocky Mountain dash? I thought I found all of the modern hemi transplant threads... until now.

I just found this thread... subscribed. Where did you get the dash? Is that a Rocky Mountain dash? I thought I found all of the modern hemi transplant threads... until now.

yep, RMD. The cutout for the column has been welded smooth. Im gonna probably weld up the turn signal/flasher holes too. Those are going in a custom speedo.

Had a hard time finding it because I thought about leaving it for dead since the car sat so long:)

Wow, thats an amazing car, you have great vision and skill!!!! Love when people think outside the box, I'm blown away. Looking foward to seeing more, great job man!!! That Demon is Sick!!!!!

Butch

Thanks fellas....I have the help of a real pro on a lot of the metal work

The car is going to outstanding. I think once I get my shop built and let the dust settle I will start to rebuild my cuda once again. I cant sell it so might as well start over. lol

Those 1st two photos are simply captivating.
Great stance, wheel and tire combo. Of course the build is off the charts.
Would you mind sharing your wheel, tire and differential specs?
I saw 345 18s on the rear. The rest of the specs would be nice to know like profiles, backspace and diff width.
Any progress?

I don't think he obles'....we miss his posts!

(I think obles'...means...."understands"...I saw it in a Clint Eastwood movie once)

Truth be told, this is one of the cars that gave me the inspiration to achieve "the stance". I miss the updates........

Last post 10-24-11.
I hope he "obles".
I think he's inspiring a number of us.
I cant put the resources into mine like some of you are, but will do a scaled back version. It's great to have trailblazers on board.

-
Back