Couple cool pics of my Demon

-
They will be loud for sure....But Spintech builds em to order and I had them in 3days, great customer service over the phone

Looks good, nice job. I know what you mean, I priced some of that oval tubing from Spintech, I think it's made out of Platinum.

Exhaust should be done today, had to wait on a couple bends. Decided to put a flange just after the muffs so it will be easy to take apart if I need (when) to access the rear suspension components or fuel tank.

Finally got a package from Wilwood, they decided to make two set of brackets to mount a 14.25" x 1.25" rotor with their New W6 caliper on an RMS spindle.....wasnt the smoothest process. But building one for this application would have been $$$$

The brakes should hold up well on a road course now. I went with 14.25" rotors because the fit looks better on the rear 19"s. They barely clear my 18" fronts with the monster W6 caliper!

Started on the fuel system plumbing and realized I bought all -6an fuel fittings...............needed -8an, that's a $160 booboo:pale:

Attachments

• DSC00587.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,171
  • DSC00586.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,156
  • DSC00588.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,207
  • DSC00589.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,176
  • DSC00590.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,169
  • DSC00591.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,166
Hey RJS, very nice job so far. I am doing a restoMod on a customer's '69 Dart, we are going with 6.1 Hemi and 545RFE tranny. What size tires do you have on the rear? What do you have going on under there on that rearend? That is wild looking.
I am in Oregon City we should hook up. I am the guy who re-painted Russ Green's '71 Demon plumb crazy in Gladstone a few years ago.

Hey RJS, very nice job so far. I am doing a restoMod on a customer's '69 Dart, we are going with 6.1 Hemi and 545RFE tranny. What size tires do you have on the rear? What do you have going on under there on that rearend? That is wild looking.
I am in Oregon City we should hook up. I am the guy who re-painted Russ Green's '71 Demon plumb crazy in Gladstone a few years ago.

Thanks for the props...

Rear tires are 345/30/19's...rear is minitubbed. Dont think a 69 Dart will fit that tire though even with a minitub.

The rear is an 8 3/4, backbraced, custom Tri 4 link, custom Speedway Engineering splined sway, coils are not in place in most of the pics since I dont have the right size ones yet.

I have a few buddies in Oregon City.

What are the chances you'll share the power window install info with a hack like me? Love the build, keep up the great work! :thumbrig:

Hahah, I lost my cool with that one......I broke a couple of the brackets on my Electric life kit and literally threw both of them in the garbage.

Check out Nu-relics though... http://nu-relics.com/mopar.html

looks cool......... is that what the Demon is going to use??

Well, I called to ask if it would work for my windows....they list 67-70 Darts which have a wing window and demon/dusters dont. I got one yes, and one no answer on two calls.

Im cutting up my rear seat frame right now, trying to make it work with the tubs and tunnel.

RJ,
let us know what finally works for the power window situation.
I was counting on Electric-life.
Andrew

I know he's alive and kickin'......I recently saw some of his comments on other threads.....

he must owe somebody some money around here......and is lay'n low...gotta be about the only reason I can think of.....unless his wife cut'im off.....from the 'puter that is.....

-
Back