crack pipe for show'n tell

-
Sick freaking mother who would leave that **** in the open, accessible by a kindergartener.

Whats more sick is she is out on bail and will probably get a slap on the wrist.

I believe that as adults we should be able to do whatever the hell we want to our bodies....drugs, booze, smoking, no seat belts, no helmets on bikes...we are grownups and should be allowed to make our own decisions AS LONG AS they dont affect others. But when you make decisions that directly affect others....like drunk driving, polluting my lungs with your cigarette filth and leaving dangerous drugs accessible by innocents, well, you outta be strung up by yer gonads.

This "mother" clearly has no business being one.

In Spokane, this counts as "local news." The God Dammed "news" people can no longer be bothered to actually go out and GET any news, so they just Google for stories like the rest of us.

Who knows, in the long run this may be the best thing that happened to this "family."

Sick freaking mother who would leave that **** in the open, accessible by a kindergartener.

Whats more sick is she is out on bail and will probably get a slap on the wrist.

I believe that as adults we should be able to do whatever the hell we want to our bodies....drugs, booze, smoking, no seat belts, no helmets on bikes...we are grownups and should be allowed to make our own decisions AS LONG AS they dont affect others. But when you make decisions that directly affect others....like drunk driving, polluting my lungs with your cigarette filth and leaving dangerous drugs accessible by innocents, well, you outta be strung up by yer gonads.

This "mother" clearly has no business being one.

For adults, I agree. Parents should be held to a much higher standard though. Any "risky behavior" ie "drugs, booze, smoking, no seat belts, no helmets on bikes.." should be accompanied by a public healthcare waiver, ie 'Obama-care' or "no insurance so its free for you emergency room visits, whatever you got going in your neighborhood. Basically, it would say, "Hey, I know there is a risk to this lifestyle, but I choose to live like this so: if I am admitted for any byproduct of said lifestyle, just let me bleed out. I dont want to be a burden on your healthcare system. Signed, Dumb A$$."

-
Back