crackedback

-

hemitheus

19? Plymouth Scampenstein
Reaction score
I just spent the past 2 hours hanging out with fellow user crackedback. He turned out to be one hell of a guy. Very honest and knowldedgable. The kinda guy you want to deal with when buying a car or part. Not only a great guy but he has quite a collection of both cars and parts. Id have dropped a fortune on his stuff if I had it to spend. East coast rust region folks would do well to get to know him.
Just wanted to thank him for his time and to let the rest of you in on a great lead for cars....parts and knowhow

Rob is a class act for sure. Never shook his hand, but I can tell just by interacting with him here.

The man sure knows his a-bodies and yes has alot of rustfree body parts for sale too,floors,frames.Just ask him.

I just spent the past 2 hours hanging out with fellow user crackedback. He turned out to be one hell of a guy. Very honest and knowldedgable. The kinda guy you want to deal with when buying a car or part. Not only a great guy but he has quite a collection of both cars and parts. Id have dropped a fortune on his stuff if I had it to spend. East coast rust region folks would do well to get to know him.
Just wanted to thank him for his time and to let the rest of you in on a great lead for cars....parts and knowhow

He must have been buying the beer for all the nice comments you left...

I'm glad to see many of you see him in the light I have.... robs way cool

He must have been buying the beer for all the nice comments you left...

Not at all. Just giving him some free advertising. He had a few rust free 340 cars.. people back east would have lost their minds to see. And what he is asking for them is such a good price.

crackedback is a great supplier of parts and know how here and a all around fun member, It would be so cool to meet him, so glad to hear you had the experience to enjoy his company hemitheus :glasses8::glasses8:

Thanks Hemi. Good to meet you as well.

Don't mind Tony... He's just messing around. At least I think he is! :mrgreen:

Hey I was fairly thorough and didn't see where u were hiding that girl in you sig..... it was in the trunk of the tubbed duster wasn't it?

Have met Rob a few times and been to his Mopar wrecking yard Er......House. LOL He is a good guy that knows his A's well.

I've bought from and sold to Crackback and have to say you one lucky guy to have met him. He has been lot's of help and for sure knows his A-Bodies.

I bought a floor pan from him and it came in great shape. Took the time to wrap it and ship it and it was very reasonable.

I just read his posts hoping to see something fall out of his signature video clip ,that girl drives me nuts.
No really Rob is a good guy

Bob,

I'm not so sure about that guy he is a Sooners fan you know ;)

Are you sure we are talking about the same guy ?

You guys must have been in the wacky tobacky patch......\\:D/

Just kidding....Rob's a good bud,just dont try taking his picture. [-(

Well, I gotta agree with y'all. I just bought an item from him and I gotta say it was one of the best transactions I've had the pleasure of doing here. We agreed on a price on sunday and I told him I would send out the $$ on monday. He messaged back and asked if I'd like it blasted for an extra $5.00 so I said yea. Well, it arrived today, all blasted and ready for paint. I have to think that he sent it out before ever receiving my payment. I mailed out my $$ on monday, I'm in Michigan, he's in Cali. No matter how you add it up, no way my payment could get there and the item arrive in 3 days!!! Rob is a class act that anybody here should have high on their list as a friend, seller and wealth of information. Thanks Rob for the great deal, you've made the top of my list for sure!!! Geof

-
Back