Craftsman 182 pc. Mechanics Tool Set with 3-Drawer Chest

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just came across this - looks like a great deal if your in the need. Only $127 -- Looks like a great set to keep in the trunk or for a kids' starter set

Craftsman 182 pc. Mechanics Tool Set

Looks like a good deal.
I bought the 260 piece set on sale last year for $199.
That kit has almost every tool I need. It came in a nice tool box too.
I am a big Craftsman Tool fan.

Yes, tools, cars, soda & promiscuous women! And that order may change depending on how thirsty I am!

My oldest daughter just picked up something very similar to that to work on her boyfriends Suburban.

A couple of years ago, I got tired of looking for my wrenches and sockets that my son had borrowed. So, he bought me a very similar Craftsman set for Christmas!! I can put it in my trunk and take it wherever I need it. Nice little set.

That's the type of gal I need. One that will work on my Mopars, with her own tools.

LOL, I turn a wrench for a living and raised my two girls pretty much by myself for over ten years. Some of that was bound to rub off on 'em. The younger one can weld. They could be hell on each other, but someone else muck with them and it was Katie bar the door time.

My oldest daughter just picked up something very similar to that to work on her boyfriends Suburban.

Sounds like your daughter might need a new boyfriend. I'm going to do my damnedest to raise my daughters to be self-sufficient, but there are certain things their boyfriends better be able to do and their own car repairs is on the list.

Sounds like your daughter might need a new boyfriend. I'm going to do my damnedest to raise my daughters to be self-sufficient, but there are certain things their boyfriends better be able to do and their own car repairs is on the list.

Kinda my fault. Taught mine to be self sufficient and she's borrowing the Sub all the time, so she took on the responsibility.

I think it's great that she's wrenching and who's to say she can't do it better than her boyfriend? After all the dude drives a Suburban.

Besides it's a Chebby so it probably takes both of them wrenching on it to keep it running.

I think it's great that she's wrenching and who's to say she can't do it better than her boyfriend? After all the dude drives a Suburban.

Besides it's a Chebby so it probably takes both of them wrenching on it to keep it running.

Don't get me wrong....I think it's great too, but there are somethings I expect my distant son-in-laws to be able to do themselves.

Don't get me wrong....I think it's great too, but there are somethings I expect my distant son-in-laws to be able to do themselves.

Hey, hold on there just a minute pal. Let's not go getting carried away with all this son-in-law stuff......

-
Back