-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT440_Cbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I need 10 r/h thread 7/16-20 wheel lugs for my Cragar S/S wheels.

Like these:
http://www.jegs.com/i/Cragar/260/27721-4/10002/-1

260-27721-4.jpg

But looking to not pay a lot less. Does anyone have some kicking around that they'd like to see gone? 8)

Please let me know. Thanks!
8)

I've got a collection of these out in my garage. Most of them were drilled through to allow them to be used on extended wheel studs. Interested? PM me directly.
Mike

I've got a set that are used and just need to be cleaned up a bit. The fronts are just like you need but the back ones are just like the ones that Mike (aka dusterdood) has - open ended for use with the long studs. All are 1/2x20 thread. $20 shipped if you're interested and if the ones from Mike don't work out for you.

Ken
Edison, NJ

So I take it these are not for the small bolt pattern wheels? What do you have that has the 7/16" stud and a 4 1/2" or bigger bolt pattern?

Aren't SBP studs 7/16" and BBP are 1/2"?
I could swear that my current lugs say 7/16-20 on them. Better double check! I'm also installing new studs in my SBP hubs so the left hand threads will go away. The rear will be done someday, too.

The link you posted was for the 4 1/2" bolt pattern or bigger. Ford and Chevy maybe? The 4" bolt pattern uses a different lug nut. The shank is smaller in diameter and the wrench size is 11/16" instead of 3/4. If those are the ones you need, I may have some NOS ones.

The ones I have are for the small bolt circle (a body) type. If you still want them PM me. I'll take a count and let you know how many I have. I probablly have over a dozen, and some that aren't drilled yet.
Mike

The link you posted was for the 4 1/2" bolt pattern or bigger. Ford and Chevy maybe? The 4" bolt pattern uses a different lug nut. The shank is smaller in diameter and the wrench size is 11/16" instead of 3/4. If those are the ones you need, I may have some NOS ones.

I sent you a PM! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back