Craigslist ad

-
its amazing what people think. i popped the hood on my 68 satellite with a 273 for a dude and he was insistent that it was a big block. lol some people

Looks like one of those 318 wedge/hemi. Very very rare. :pukel:

Take another look guys. He may be right. If you look right above the valve cover breather, you will notice the insignia for the ultra rare HammerHead stroker.....

Take another look guys. He may be right. If you look right above the valve cover breather, you will notice the insignia for the ultra rare HammerHead stroker.....

It took me a long time to find the insignia. I was wondering what the heck you were referring to. I have been looking for one of them there engines for years. I like how the wiring is neat and tidy! That makes it easy to look for the short.

So far I guess none of you noticed the unique clashing two--tone paint job, LOL

Attachments

• clash.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 371
What the hell is that hanging out of the carb? Kind of looks like he used his bra to keep dirt out.

Jack

Somebody told him to get a K&N filter and he thought they meant................

88-6080.jpg

a 340 bored .020 over with a 3.71 stroke mopar performance crank or
a stock 360 with a 3.79 mopar performance crank will both yield about 383 cu. in.
i wouldn't bet on this one though!

a 340 bored .020 over with a 3.71 stroke mopar performance crank or
a stock 360 with a 3.79 mopar performance crank will both yield about 383 cu. in.
i wouldn't bet on this one though!

You want me to go investigate I work 5min down the road.
LOL:D

I think he got his bow tie tied too tight!! My 12 year old can pick this to death!! I wonder if he happens to have a /6 hemi laying around?

-
Back