craigslist/Atlanta 67 F/B b'cuda 273 ,4spd commando $2400.

-
$2400 and it comes with the trailer?? Someone needs to get up there and bring that thing home.

Not sure I'd trust that trailer for any distance, but the car looks like a nice project. Wish I was closer.

Not sure I'd trust that trailer for any distance, but the car looks like a nice project. Wish I was closer.

Ditto!

Personally I dont think the trailer would make the trip. Wooden deck looks soft to me.

I'm about 200 miles away from it and I considered offering the full 2400 delivered but... wife and I agreed I dont need another 'inop' car parked here.

I don't need it either, but would like to have it

000001FormulaS.jpg

I posted about this car a couple of months ago when he was asking $3750 for everything. Another member on here claims to have seen it, and says it's pretty much a wasted cause. But that might be because he's holding out for a better price?.....

I'd have to see more pics before i make an accurate judgement. Several parts that i see are worth some money. Floor pans? Interior? Dash? Glass? Rust?

The other member said it was full of rust.
But, like I said, he may be trying to hold out for himself. And I wouldn't blame him for that. The car is only 20 minutes or so from me. I almost went and looked at it, but if I'm gonna spend any more money, it's going into my current notch. I'm sure if you called the owner, he'd send more detailed pics.

-
Back